Epilogue

-Introducing for the first time, Your Majesty, King Ixion of Magisk Lander! His father proudly introduced him.-I know that you'll be one of the greatest rulers of our land! He said, before hugging his son.

-I'll do my best, Papa! Ixion replied sweetly.

You never tired of looking at how majestic your younger brother looked in his new royal outfits and his new King's crown. He also looked very happy, but it took a long time when he was congratulated and hugged by all the Landers.

At the festivities, Ian walked away, sat on the beach and started reading a book, he no longer had that great fear of talking to people or mingling with them, but nothing prevented him from also enjoying spending time alone.

It didn't last long, he felt someone nudge his shoulder. He looked to the side and saw no one.

Until your little sisters stood in front of him.

-Hi! They greeted him adorably.

-Hi! He smiled.

-What are you reading? Dianne asked curiously, both were still very small and still couldn't read. They remembered when you read stories to them before bed, when you still lived on the island.

-A book about history! He replied.

They were immediately excited, thinking it was a fairy tale book, when it was a textbook.

-Can you read to us? Dánae asked and made such a cute face that Ian couldn't say it wasn't a book about fairy tales.

-Okay!

She sat on his lap to look at the book, while Dianne sat on the floor and looked at him.

He decided that he would tell stories that he already knew, that his mother told him other than through books.

-Once upon a time, a poor old man who had 3 sons. The only thing he had in his life was a mill, a donkey and a cat ...

Little by little, other small children also came to listen, until he was surrounded by children.

You watched from a distance with a smile.

-Wow, he's good with kids! Your father commented when he approached you and also looked at you.

You let out a passionate sigh.

-I don't know how it's possible that I fall in love with him even more! You said, before taking another sip from your glass of juice.

-Sure he will be a good father for my future grandchildren!

With what your father had just said, you ended up choking.

- Honey, what happened? while slapping his back.

-Nothing, don't you think we are too young for that? You asked, after recovering from the choking.

-Uh no, he hasn't proposed to you yet?

-Dad, there are many things that have changed over the years. To begin with, that ridiculous thing of marrying someone you just met. No offense, okay?

He gave a fun laugh.

-Okay, I really don't know how things work there!

Meanwhile, Barley realized that Ixion was gone from the party and didn't think twice about looking for him.

He entered the castle and smiled in relief to find him sitting at a table and writing something.

He watched him for a while, wondering if he was too happy to see him, or Ixion looked even more beautiful than the last time they saw each other.