Chapter V

Before long, you fell asleep. Even in your dreams you couldn't get Ian out of your head, you thought it was a little scary.

In the next few days, not one of the three allowed you to rest your injured foot on the floor or walk without your crutches until the days of recovery are over.

-Very well, you can support your foot on the floor, but if you feel any pain, lift it again! Barley warned.

You supported your two feet on the floor without the crutches, but it didn't hurt anymore.

-Still hurts? He asked.

You denied it, shaking your head quickly.

Suddenly, you were lifted off the floor by him. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his, hugging him.

-Hey Y/N, we're friends right? He asked, when you two sat on the couch.

-Of course, you're like one of the nicest people I've ever met! You smiled.

-That's what I call a compliment, thanks. But since we are friends, can I ask you a question?

-Anything you want!

-Do you like my brother?

As soon as he said that, your eyes widened and you felt a blush spread all over your face.

You looked in the direction of the staircase to see if Ian would show up.

-Uhhh do I really have to answer? You asked, while curling a strand of blue hair on your index finger, what you normally do when you feel nervous.

-Yes! He came over to listen.

As soon as you opened your mouth to confess, he interrupted you.

-Actually I have known this for a long time, it is very obvious from the way you act when you are close to him!

-Yes, that's true, he makes me feel things that I never felt before! You confirmed it in your own words.

-So what are you waiting for?

-It's my shyness! You confessed and felt terrible for having the courage to jump out of an abyss, but not having the courage to tell a boy that you love him.

-Hm I know, I think I'll have to play wingman myself!

-Really? You asked, your eyes shone with joy.

-Of course, what don't I do for my best friend?

You smiled widely, his friendship was one of the things that you treasured the most.

-Yes, but be subtle and discreet! You asked.

-OK!

You looked into the kitchen and Laurel was walked from side to side, her cell phone on her ear. She looked very angry.

-Grrr is already the third time I call him and he doesn't answer me, if he shows up here I will tear his hair out! She snarled.

-What happened to her? You asked.

-It's her boyfriend again. They're going through a relationship crisis! Ian replied, throwing his backpack on the table and sitting on the couch.

-Oh!

-And he always comes up with the same lame excuse, starting from that time he left me alone at the restaurant "My bad honey, problems with the police", but this time I'll not forgive! She decided.

-And why don't you do that? Have you been unhappy in this relationship for a long time? You asked.

-Yes, but I always hope that our relationship can be saved, but now ...

You stood up and put your hand on her shoulder.

-If it's not working, there's nothing to lose!

She took a deep breath.

-I think I'll try!

Long after, the doorbell rang.

-Ugh it must be him! She grunted and walked to the door.

-My love ... The centaur tried to explain himself, but was soon interrupted by her fury. And it was completely understandable, that guy was hateful just looking at him.

-Don't come with "my love" on me!

-Uhh changing the subject, Y/N the girls said they thought they could take you to a girls' afternoon! Ian said, trying to ignore the discussion that was going on.

-And what is this? You asked curiously.

-They wanted to take you for a walk in the mall, the sights of the city and teach you how things work here! He explained.

-Oh, it can be fun, I'll! You shrugged your shoulders.

-Cool, I'll let them know! He took out his cell phone and started sending messages.-After school they come to get you!

-Cool! You smiled.

While "after school" didn't arrive, Barley kept you company, teaching you how to play Quest of Yore.

Time skip:

The door opened and Ian entered, along with a satyr and a troll (I don't know exactly if that purple girl is a troll, but continuing).

-Hey! They screamed euphorically when they saw you.

You didn't know how to react, you just smiled awkwardly.

-Hey!

-So you're the famous queen that Ian told us so much about, I'm Zoe!

-Y / N! You introduced yourself.

-Melanie, but are you ready for the girls only afternoon? She asked.

-Uh, I think so! You shrugged your shoulders.

-She acts just like you used to! Zoe laughed. -But let's get this over with, let's go!

You hesitated and looked at Ian and Barley. They gestured for you to go with them.

You smiled and stood up, they wrapped their arms around you as you walked out.

The day was extremely fun, you went shopping, they taught you how to use a cell phone, thankfully you learned quickly. You were happy to have made two more friends.

The night before you went to sleep, you asked for a paper and a pen and wrote a letter to your family.

"Dear Dad, Ixion, Dánae and Dianne, 

I'm in an incredible moment of my life, here at the continent I see and learn so many things, and I met very special people who welcomed me, I miss y'all every day, I hope we'll see each other again soon. 

                                                                                                        Love, Y / N "

-Mom, do you mind? I have a letter for our family! You asked.

A gust of wind came through the window and blew the letter through the air.

On the island...

-Thank you mother! Ixion thanked her and opened the letter, immediately euphoric for being a letter from you and ran to tell Dad and your little sisters.

-Hey guys, a letter from Y/N!