Chapter IX

Corey thought very carefully about telling Laurel, but came to the conclusion that, if she didn't, at one time or another they could meet and further confusion ensue between the two.

-Hey Laurel! She called out to her.

-Yes Corey?

-So, I wanted to tell you that ... Look over there! She pointed in one direction.

Laurel turned to look in the direction Coret pointed, and like her, she also didn't believe what she saw.

-What? What is this guy doing here? She whispered, wanting to hide.

-I think it was a coincidence!

-From all the idiots who could put me together on a ship, they put me together with him! Laurel complained, even more outraged.

-Yes, unbelievable! Corey agreed.

-Hey guys, get together here! She called you all.

-What happened? You asked, when you all got together in a circle, like a team planning hug.

-I just found out from Corey, that Colt is here on the same ship as us! She warned and Barley was soon furious. Since Laurel and Colt started dating, he has threatened the centaur that he would regret it if he hurt his mother.

-That damn guy looks like he's chasing us, does he want me to finish the job they didn't let me finish? He said, pulling up his tuxedo sleeves.

-No Barley, not everything is resolved with violence! Laurel soothed him.

-I won't sink my fist in his face just for you! He said, crossing his arms.

-Okay, but from now on, we will have to disguise ourselves!

-But why? It's just a coincidence, we're not chasing him! Ian said, seeing that it wouldn't be fair.

Laurel thought and really, it wouldn't be fair, because they were there to have fun and forget the bad things in life.

-Ok I admit, no disguises! She decided. -But could they at least try to avoid it?

-The less we see the face of that asshole, the better we are! Barley said.

Time skip:

Ian accompanied you to your cabin, since it was the only one on the first floor.

-Well, we got to your stop! He laughed.

-Yes, thanks for accompanying me here! You thanked him, giving many looks that showed pure enchantment. Love was indeed a magical thing.

-It was nothing, the night was very fun! He said.

-Yes it was!

You two were silent for a while, until suddenly, he started approaching you. Although you were not as nervous as before, you haven't moved a step.

His lips came up to your cheek and he kissed you.

-Good night! 

As much as you wanted to hold him by the hand and ask him to stay that night with you, you just waved slowly, speechless for being so in love. You saw him walk away for a while, until you got into the cabin, fell on the bed and gave a passionate sigh. 

-I love you Ian!

The next day in the morning, Barley went to your cabin and gave you a cup of coffee.

-I know, you want to know what happened when Ian accompanied me here yesterday, right? You asked, before taking a sip of coffee.

-No! He tried to lie, but it was obvious. -But if you want to tell me!