Chapter IV

Before you started talking about the island, your kingdom, it's culture and especially the magic, Barley excused himself and went to his bedroom. He returned to the room with a small notebook and pen, he said that Ian would also love to know about Magisk Lander.

You were intrigued to realize that every time his name was mentioned, you started to smile and just thinking about him, your heart was beating so hard, it looked like it was going to jump out of your mouth.

Even with these doubts in your head for those feelings you never felt before, you explained to Barley about everything, always waiting for him to have time to write in the notebook.

Time skip:

-So you mean that women can create magic both by their own hands and by staff and men only by staff? He asked, taking notes again.

-Exactly, we landers decided that women would use magic only by hand, so that men wouldn't be upset! You explained and giggled.

-This is really cool!

-Hey, leaving the subject a little, do you know a place where I can exchange gems for money?

-Of course, then I can take you there. And you could someday take me to the island too!

-I'm gonna love it, I think you'll feel at home! You joked and you both laughed.

-And where are my manners before royalty? He knelt and took you by the left hand.-Your Majesty!

-You don't need to do that! You scolded, but you coudn't contain a laugh and pushed him away.

-Oh yes?

He got up and you played and laughed, tickling each other. Not long after, you both heard the sound of a vehicle near the house.

-Who arrived? You asked.

-Let me see! Barley got up to get a better look at the window. -Oh, it's Ian!

As soon as he replied, your face lit up and your palms shone again.

-What is it? He asked curiously.

-Nothing! You answered and quickly hid your hands.-So, what is he doing?

-Chatting with his friend Melanie! He replied.

When you heard that female name, you didn't know what happened, but you were overcome by a feeling of anger.

-... Melanie?

-Yes, they are talking. He looks very excited, they hugged awwww isn't it cute?

When you saw it, you dug your nails into your leg and scratched.

-So cute! You mumbled through clenched teeth.

-Oh, are you okay? He asked, looking a little taken aback.

-Of course, why wouldn't I be?

-Your leg is bleeding!

You looked down and noticed some blood and scratch marks.

-Oh!

-Y / N, are you sure you're okay? He asked, sounding concerned.

-Yes, yes don't worry! You said, while wiping the blood off your sleeve.

The door opened and he entered.

-People, I'm here!

Suddenly, a small dragon jumped on him. It was so adorable.

-Hey, how's your ankle? He asked.

-Sprained! You answered, which made them both laugh.

You looked out the window and saw that it was already dark.

-Okay, so you know where there is something called "hotel" around here? You asked.

-What? Do you want to go to a hotel? Ian asked.

-Yeah, I think! When you took a step with your crutches, something stopped you from walking, holding your pants. You looked to see and it was Blazey.

-No, you're not going anywhere with that injured foot! Laurel said.

-But I...

-No "but", young lady! She insisted.

-I was going to say it's okay! You laughed.-But I want to pay the expenses, I don't want to be a dead weight. That's my condition!

-But...

-No "but", young lady!

The 4 of you didn't contain your laughter at the reverse letter you gave.

-But your gem supply won't run out? Ian asked.

-That's just a little demonstration! You said and right after that, several gems of every imaginable color rolled across the floor. -It's a magic purse!

-Really? Barley picked up the purse and watched it.

-Sorry to make all this mess on the floor. Mom, can you help me? You said in the direction of the window, which left them confused.

Suddenly, the curtains fluttered and a gust of wind came in, lifting all the gems and putting them back in the purse.

-Thanks! You thanked her, feeling her involve you.

Barley acted normally, from what you told him, but Laurel and Ian acted in total amazement.

-What was this? He asked.

-A long story, you have a lot to read! Barley said and handed him the notebook.

Time skip:

-Are you sure you don't mind sleeping on the couch? Laurel asked, before going to the room.

-Yes, it's different, but it's cool! You answered, but didn't stop thinking about why she was perplexed about your necklace. -Hey!

-Yes dear?

-Can you explain to me what my necklace has to do with you? You asked.

She just smiled and stroked your cheek.

-It'll be beautiful to see you three find out for yourselves! She replied, leaving you enigmatic.