Capítulo X

They inevitably met, which only increased Colt's revolt. To escape that situation, you went back to the bathroom to put on your clothes.

-I knew it, I knew was all a setup! He screamed at the top of his lungs, so furious that could see the veins throbbing on his forehead.

-What? Laurel said, confused because she didn't knew he was in the same ship, it was just an awful coincidence. 

Ian was so scared, he didn't even knew how to react. When you left the bathroom and went back to your cabin to check the situation again, your eyes widened when you saw Ian startled while Colt was yelling at him, looking close to attacking him.

-Why didn't you tell me the truth, kid? He yelled at Ian, who cringed, terrified that he might be attacked.

Oh, you wouldn't accept it from anybody. You felt the greatest fury in every part of your body. Putting yourself in front of Ian, you raised your right fist and you punched him right in the chin, so hard, he went to the floor.

-If you yell at him, or at least get close to him again, next time I'll take your leather off to make a lamp!!! You shouted, threatening him.

-You'll regret it! He threatened you back.

-Oh no, I'm scared to death! You replied as sarcastically as you could.

-Exactly and who are you to yell at my son? Laurel also stood up herself angrily, but soon after she looked at you and gave a smile. -Hey, thanks! She thanked you.

-You're welcome, Ian's important to me! You answered sincerely.

-Now, could you excuse us to talk for a while? She asked.

-Okay, good luck! You said, putting your hand on her shoulder.

-Thank you darling!

You started walking out of the cabin, suddenly, you felt his hand intertwine with yours.

-Hey, thank you! Ian smiled, looking proud that you stood for him and not being angry and complaining that he could defend himself.

-I just can't imagine you being threatened, you're so beautiful that you have to be protected at all costs! You took courage and said, but it wasn't even a third of everything you felt for him.

-Hey guys, have you seen mom? Barley arrived with Corey and asked.

-In the cabin, talking to Colt! You responded calmly, as it would take all of your calm to calm him down.

Outside, you could hear everything they were talking about, Laurel explained in the most badass way that she was there to forget him and not to try to win him over, said she was completely happy without him, because she already had extremely valuable people, who made her life worthwhile.

Colt left, looking extremely sorry. You wrapped your hands around Barley.

-You don't need that, I won't lower myself to his level! He replied.

-I know, it's just a precaution! You said and didn't release him until the centaur was away.

When Laurel left the cabin she was received by a big hug from y'all. 

-We're so proud of you! Barley said.

-And we love you, we love you very much! Ian said.

-And I love you guys so much too! She replied, unable to contain the tears of emotion and happiness.

After all the commotion between the five of you, which took quite a while, Corey asked to speak to Laurel alone.

-I don't have privacy in my own cabin anymore! You joked and laughed.

-No problem, come with me! Ian called out to you, holding you by the hand again.

For that request, there was no negative answer.

-Sure! You answered, with the biggest smile you've ever had in your life.

-Barley, if Mom asks for me, tell her that I ... I went to sleep, yeah! He asked his older brother.

-Of course, have fun, lovebirds! He answered with a wink, which made Ian and you blush like never before.

He took you to the balcony of his cabin, where you talked looking at the ocean. You remembered your family, who should be missing you as much as you, especially your little sisters, because you were their maternal substitute, just as Barley was Ian's paternal substitute.

-How long should it take me to find what I'm looking for? You asked, already used to having the arms supported by the cold protection bars.

-I don't know, but whatever it is, I can help you find it! He offered.

-Thanks! You smiled, your eyes still on the horizon.

-Any idea what it might be? He asked.

You turned your head to look at him, but I didn't count on him looking at you too and their eyes met.

When looking him in the eye, you could see small golden spots. And it was there that you realized that when you were around Ian, your feeling of emptiness disappeared completely, you just hadn't noticed it before, because you were distracted by being in touch with things you had never seen before.

-It's you! You whispered, almost choking with emotion and feeling stupid for not having noticed it before, but you wouldn't waste any more time.

-Me? He asked, his sweet voice with a slight sound of disbelief.

-Why the surprise? You asked, looking at him sweetly and stroking his cheeks. -You don't feel the same as me?

-No, of course I do. I love how curious you are about everything, your sweet and protective personality at the same time, your courage to have accepted to venture where you had never been before alone. And I love how you look at me, I feel like I'm the most handsome boy in the world! He replied, his arms wrapping around your waist.

-That's because you are, in my eyes, you are everything. I love you so much! You said it with all the sincerity in the world, while your hands ran through his hair.

LIME ALERT!

He said nothing more, with a violent tug, he pulled you close to him, your lips met and you kissed greedily.

-Would you like to come inside? You asked between short pauses while spreading kisses around his neck.

-Y-y-yes! He replied, struggling to turn the door handle without having to part with you.

-So not that I care ... No, actually, I do! He laughed. -But aren't you going to take your clothes off too? He asked, while you untied his shoes.

You giggled and with one movement, removed your black tank top and bra.

-Holy ... Shit! He finally said, after being amazed to see you naked from the waist up for the first time.

-Do you kiss your mother with that mouth, honey? You laughed.-So, do you like what you see?

-I-I, I .... He stuttered without knowing what to say, it was so cute.

You approached and looked him sweetly in the eye.

-I love you! You said.

-I love you too, very much! He smiled.