Chapter VIII

A/N: Today my mom and I went to buy some groceries to store here at home because of the quarantine, I took the heavy bag of sugar while saying "I'm a mighty warrior" XD. And this chapter is a little longer than the others.

After the suitcases' charging and resolving the passports, y'all passed the reception. It was just like the various rooms in your castle, the chandelier, the decoration, but what fascinated you most was a piano.

-Wow, is this piano made of glass? You said, sliding your hand across the transparent musical instrument.

-Y/N honey, we don't know if it's allowed to touch that thing ... Laurel said, but stopped talking when a super loud horn sounded.

Everyone fell silent and she pointed up.

-What happened, guys? You asked confused.

They took you to the bow of the ship, where you found yourself sailing away from the land.

-AHHHH I DON'T BELIEVE I'M NAVIGATING ON THIS, MY GOD! You screamed scandalously in one of your euphoric attacks.

-Hey, please, no scandals! Barley asked when he lifted you off the guardrails.

-OK sorry! You said, soon regaining your composure.

Ian gave a lovely giggle, any gesture he made, already made you die of love.

-Okay, you can do whatever you want, I'll have fun and enjoy! Laurel said euphorically.

-That's how you talk! You smiled.

-I think I'm going to go to my cabin to pack my things, we'll meet later! Ian gave Barley a hug and was going, but his older brother called him.

-Hey, hey, no hugs for her? He said.

-No, you don't have to if you don't ... You said, but you were interrupted by another hug from him.

-But I want! Ian replied sweetly.

You just smiled and and enjoyed every fraction of a second. If you could, you would stop the time on that moment, so you never had to walk away from him.

-Bye, my honey bun! You whispered as he walked away.

-So, are you ready to live your Titanic? Barley asked.

-What is it? You asked, while you were walking together.

-It's a movie about the love story of a girl and a boy, set on a ship, but unlike them, Ian will not die! He laughed.-Who knows between you two ...?

-And what happens between them on the ship? You asked.

Barley became embarrassed, looking very awkward by the answer he could give you.

-You'll find out! He replied, leaving you confused.

After spending the afternoon talking to your best friend, you met up with Laurel to get ready. Some singers would perform in the ballroom and as great music fans, y'all would be there.

Ian, Barley and Corey said you two would meet them there later.

-So, how I am? She appeared, in a long shiny dark blue dress, black high heels, pearl earrings and for the first time, you saw her without her glasses, she was stunning.

-You look so beautiful, no, stunning. No, magnificent! You smiled.

-Thank you honey, but why aren't you dressed? She asked.

-Well, I forgot to buy a dress when we stopped by the store ...

-Don't worry, I thought of everything! She took a bag and took out a sky blue dress and silver high heels. - They fit you, don't you think?