Chapter 1: The Outsider

Cover art is mine, please don't steal thank you :3 (Though it based off a MinaKushi fan art whose artist I don't know the name)

Also please don't take the art seriously, it's just to give you guys visuals and for me to practice.

PART I

Dead...they were dead.

Ahsoka stared at the bodies on the floor- the ones that used to be her parents. Petrifying, cold shock held her hostage. She couldn't scream...she couldn't move...she just felt cold.

Tears ran down her smooth, pale cheeks that looked so much like her mother's, who's lifeless eyes now stared blankly ahead. Her beautiful ginger hair fanned around her like a halo, mixing with her own blood.

The six year old managed to pry her eyes away from her mother long enough to look at her father. His own mutalated body spilling the even larger pool of blood in which Ahsoka now sat on.

"Mama...Papa..." were all the words she was able croak as the figure hidden in the shadows took another step closer to her.

****

Ahsoka shot up from the bed, scream caught in her throat. Sweat dripped down her brow as she gripped the bed sheets tight in her small hands.

Another night. Same vivid nightmares. A familiar, uncomfortable wetness ran down her cheeks. Tears.

Her hand was quick to wipe them off.

The sound of shuffling soon filled the room as she went on with her mundane morning routine, finishing it off by putting on her cream colored skirt with a white short- sleeve shirt that hung loosely to her still petite frame.

(Kid Ahsoka)

She gave herself one disinterested look in the mirror and walked out of the rather depressing bedroom. But not before her eye caught the date on the calendar marked in red.

Today was her first day at the Academy. The famous Konoha Academy for children striving to become powerful shinobi. Of course, most of them dropped out.

Four slowly treading months had passed since Ahsoka had arrived in Konoha, and she still hadn't started in the Academy.

This was all due to the Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, thinking that giving her time to adjust to the village would be best. Ahsoka's twitching, anxious muscles who craved a change in routine thought otherwise.

The sooner she could start training again, the better.

"Morning," She said half-heartely to the man sitting at the kitchen table currently reading a book as she made her way into the kitchen. Not a trace from last night's episode lingered on her face.