Chapter 6: Colorful Tints

Y'all are going to hate me so much for this... but you know what? Idc so...Kakashi and Ahsoka are FINALLy going to meet this chapter...however, since I am an unoriginal creativity drained bitch...These scenes are basically gonna be how Kousei and Kaori meet in Your Lie in April. It will not be exactly like the scene but it will be HEAVILY inspired by it. Is it wrong..maybe..am I doing it anyways...yes. A LOT MORE INFO will be given in the A/N so for now enjoy...and don't come at me. The scenes just fit really well on how I want their dynamic to be.

 The scenes just fit really well on how I want their dynamic to be

(Ahsoka in a new outfit. If this were the anime, she would wear this whenever Rin wears her purple shuriken outfit, Obito his open blue jacket with a fishnet underneath, and Kakashi his grey jacket with that skirt looking ass thing)

2 years later

Sweet music filled every corner of the apartment as Ahsoka played her flute. Her eyes were closed and her expression looked peaceful. But she was deep in thought.

Almost three years had passed since she came back to Konoha and two years had passed since her first genin exams. Now, after rejecting the position twice, she was ready to become a genin.

It wasn't like she wasn't ready before...physically. But she wasn't ready to leave the friends she had made and the many memories she could make with them.

And boy did they make memories.

Rin and Obito had been with her since the beginning, even as she was still gaining her footing in her new life. She couldn't have asked for two better friends.

Rin, sweet and caring. A calm head in any situation and extremely talented in chakra control. She was Ahsoka's closet girl friend in all of the academy. The one she went to for advice and for support in adjusting to her new life.

And Obito...the boy she has been in love with for more than two years, though, as Ahsoka had come to realize, he only had eyes for someone else...Rin.

She held no ill will towards Rin, the girl was clueless to Obito's affection just as much as he was clueless to Ahsoka's.

He'd been deemed a failure by his clan and by his peers, the complete opposite of Ahsoka. But he had a stronger resolve than any other person Ahsoka knew, and he had a heart of gold.

He helped everyone he could and never gave up on his friends. Maybe that's what attracted her to him...his kindness, compassion. But it seemed she was doomed to be stuck in the friend zone.

By the time she hit the decrescendo at the end of the song, her tone held a bit of sadness. She finally lowered the flute from her lips and looked out the window.

Today was graduation, the day that most of Ahsoka's nine-year old classmates were graduating so the excitement in the village was at an all time high. Not that she was any different.

A loud knock on her bedroom door startled Ahsoka, "You know I love your music and all but if we don't leave now we are going to be late kiddo." Hiroshi called.