chapter fourteen

im so tired - _-

also this book hit 12k views what the heck

i started this book like a few weeks ago 😳
—————-

Tendou pulled into a huge parking lot that was filled with other cars. I looked around as other people were walking towards a huge building that was bright orange, wondering where we were. I've never seen the building before. I turned my head and looked at tendou.

"Where are we?" I asked as he pulling into a parking spot. He turned off the car and glanced over at me. "You'll seeeeee." He said and got out of the car. I sighed and shook my head.

I went to open my door but tendou got to it first, peaking through the window and waving at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he opened the door with a bright smile. "Here you go my fair lady~" he hummed as I got out of the car. I hurriedly got out of the car, hoping he wouldn't see my blush.

Tendou shut the door to his car and locked the doors, he then skipped over to me and grabbed hold of my arm, linking it with his.

Honestly I was a little iffy about linking arms, since I didn't like to be touched much.

I glanced up at tendou, him grinning down at me as we started to walk.

...but his smile spread like a wildfire, instantly making it hard to say no to him. He was absolutely adorable.

Tendou pulled my arm as he seen the front doors. "Hurry!" He said and grabbed my arm, pulling me as he ran. I kinda panicked. "T-tendou...!!" We ran inside. Inside was absolutely huge. Their was people everywhere, kids running around, adults eating.

Tendou pulled me along as we slid past people, arriving at a desk.

I was currently hunched over, out of breath as tendou smiled proudly. He turned to the lady at the desk and leaned against it. "May I have two pairs of skates, one a size 11 in men and a size 9 in women please?" He asked politely.

Skating?

I looked up as the women handed tendou the pairs of skates. I then noticed that the skates tendou had didn't have any wheels, they had blades.

"Ice skating?" I asked as I looked up at tendou. Tendou nodded and smiled cheekily. "Yep, ice skating."

I was already dreading going out there on the ice. I had no clue how to ice skate, let alone rollerblade.

The skates were handed to tendou and he handed me my pair. He then turned his head and looked at a wide door. "In there is where the rink is." He said and started to walk.

I could tell how excited he was as he had a little skip in his step. I sighed and followed behind him, a bit nervous.
——————————————

I tied my skates and looked up. Tendou was already looking out on the rink, watching the other people skate.

I stood up and wobbled a bit, but eventually made my way over to tendou, grabbing onto his jacket for support. He turned his head and looked down at me as I struggled to stand, a smile coming to his face.

Oh gosh, I hate my self a butt load right now..

Tendou turned around and took my hands in his, a HEAVY blush covering my entire face. He smiled softly. "You may hold my hands for support if you need to." Tendou said and chuckled. "I'm not all that great at ice skating either." He mumbled slightly as we both started to step out onto the ice.

I started to panic and gripped tendou's hands. His hands were hUGE. My hands compared to his were sooooo tiny.

Tendou must have noticed me panicking and cough slightly, causing me to look up. "Ladies and Gentlemen, i am sorry to inform you that this is a no panic zone. All worries and problems will be left back at the start and even betterrrrr...!!" Tendou spoke as if he were broadcasting a show. "...and even better! We'rrrreeee going out foooorrrrr ice cream after!" He said as we glided slightly on the ice.