chapter sixteen

should i do a face reveal or something...? maybe..? maybe not...?

nAH

nun of you shall see thou witch that types thou chapters 😳
—————————————————

As the weekend passed, I felt terrible, never once leaving my room. Ushi tried getting me to come out by bringing me food, but it didn't work.

Going to school today was going to feel like a chore. I didn't want to tell the team that I had to leave yet. Nor did I want to tell tendou, but I'm supposing that Ushi is gonna tell him sooner or later.

-

I walked the crowded halls, my head hung low. I was bound to run into Rori or Uko at some point, pretty much anybody, and I wanted to make sure that doesn't happen.

I could maybe hide in the bathroom..? No no, Oumouna could find me there. My eyes scan the hallway. Maybe a classroom? No, that's just stupid, they could walk in anytime and see me..

I thought to my self for quite some time, trying to come up with ideas on where I could hide. The possibilities of me avoiding almost 10 people was very, very, vERY low.

"Y/n-saaaannnn~" the voice gave me little chills. My heart dropped, as I instantly knew who it was that was calling for me.

Tendou's voice was heard yelling for me, maybe a few meters away, making my face flush. I turned around slowly and was met with his face, making me flush more in surprise. It was like he ran over here. Wait, did he?

Tendou smiled. "So did you have fun last Friday..?" He asked eagerly, a little smile peering on his lips. I backed up from him, since we were super close and nodded. "I had a great time." I smiled.

This small talk almost made me forget what I was supposed to tell tendou until he poked my head, causing me to look up at him. "Hmm?" I responded.

Others started to leave the hallway, leaving me alone with tendou. Class was starting.

He frowned at me and inched closer. "Hey, hey, (hey:3) what's the matter?" He asked curiously. I looked away and avoided his glance. Tendou walked around to face my face. "Hey come on, you can tell me." He said in a soothing voice.

I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong..." I spoke to him and turned away a little flustered.

There is nO way he could have already figured it out. Like NO pLease dOnt.

Tendou tilted his head to the side and let his eyes scan me. A moment or two later I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head around. "Nothing is-" Tendou grabbed my hands and held them softly, staring me into the eyes as a serious look came across his face. A furious, FURIOUS blush sprouted on my face, me becoming quiet.

HoLy, i can't breathe. Why do I feel like this? OHMYHgAwd I can feel his breAth. Holy.

Tendou looked down at me. "Tell me what's wrong." He spoke. His eyes trailed down to my lips.

I think I can feel my heart.

I bit my lip and looked away, his hands still holding onto mine. "I have to leave." I told him. Tendou looked at me confused. "What do you mean leave?" He asked.

I sighed and looked down. "I have to leave shiratorizawa..." I told him quietly. I felt his grip loosen and his hands dropped to his side causing me to look up at him. (ahAH. im like cringing so bad because i was gonna make them k i s s in this chapter but then their romance would be going too fast AnD it would be c r i n g y.)

Tendou stared at me, his face turning into a blank look. "Wait...what?" Tendou's voice was almost inaudible. I could see the hurt on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows. My heart physically hurt to see him like this. "I-I thought you were living with wakatoshi? What happened?" He struggled to asked me, but he was eager to know, and the pain in his voice was clearly visible.