chapter twenty five

it probably took forever to write this chapter

now ima say this here. if you still have wattpad in light mode, you're a monster. sorry there's just no exception.

also ive seen your guy's recent comments and messages. it only seems to me that some of you still don't get how bad anxiety can get. and guys.

OMG their is just no reason in even trying to explain it no more. take a lesson on it, learn something, my goodness read an article on it, ask a damn friend.

you guys make it impossible to write..

...without you guys either realizing that you, y/n herself has anxiety, or me having to tell you in author notes at the beginning and end of the chapters. you guys claim that's she's rude. she's not. she has every right to ignore someone, be rude, or walk away from whom ever she wants. you guys just don't take the time and think about why she's acting the way she is.

and if you are getting offended by this. then YOU are the one I'm talking about/to. get your facts straight before commenting and asking why the hell you are being so rude in the book or why you should have gave a response to someone whom was talking to you when you didn't.

and do NOT attack me for saying this crap bc I've told you guys upon several times, through message, earlier chapters, authors notes, comments, and even other people in the comments have had to tell some of you.

Be aware. :,)
-

*y/n's pov*

It was finally the day the plan was taking place.. the day everyone had been waiting for. Rori has talked about this day for the past two weeks, along with Uko.

That morning I slipped on Tendou's sweater and decided to actually try and do my hair and makeup.

I would've rather gone out with my regular look but Uruoiku and Nimachyui insisted on me dressing up for the sake of the plan. (I'm getting a new tablet soon so I will have the sketches for the girls out soon)

My parents were notified about the lunch we were having today along with the fact that me and tendou were 'together'.

Tendou and me came up with some rules about us 'dating' in front of my parents and throughout the day we would be spending with them.

1. No kissing on the lips.

Strictly only forehead kisses and cheek kisses.

2. Don't make it obvious that we're not dating.

We want them to believe us -_-

3. Hand holding only!

And maybe a simple arm around one another, but I didn't want to be touched every where. Especially because we're not actually dating. (You will be soon 😳)

4. Tendou's gotta show some respect to my parents:p

since he is supposedly my boyfriend, and my mother would eat that right up, since she already loves tendou.

Tendou told me that he would come pick me up from my house around 11 or 12pm. Everyone is supposed to meet at the school and discuss how the plan would go and blah blah blah...
-

I made my way down stairs, the smell of bacon and pancakes floated through the air and right through my nose. I could already tell that Ushi was making a big breakfast for the two of us.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table, plopping down. Ushi looked back at me. "..sleep well?" He asked as he flipped a pancake. I nodded. "Mhm."