chapter nineteen

HEY. HEY. HEEEY. please listen to the music above. it's time is my absolute favorite song currently and I've been jamming to it for a whole week. you will not regret it, it is the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

kenma give you all a kith

*mwa*

wait imagine kenma giving u a kiss omg

hope you guys are taking care of your selves better then i am:) aHaAA

im currently developing insomnia HhzjaHhsh
————————
*y/n's pov*

Tendou had let me look through his clothes and honestly, he had some good taste. He had plenty of button up shirts and a BUNCH of sweaters in which I shall be stealing.

I pulled out a gray sweater and smiled to my self.

I think this will do, no way am I going to try and wear his shorts, no ma'am.

I looked back at tendou and Ushi and held out the sweater. "I'm gonna take this, okay..?" I told tendou. Tendou looked back at me and nodded, giving me a thumbs up. "Gotcha." He said and gave me a small smile.

I smiled sweetly and stood up, leaning against the wall. "Have you guys discussed the plan yet?" I said raising an eyebrow, a playful smirk on my lips.

Tendou looked over at my brother and Ushi looked at him. They then both looked at me and I sighed. "My goodness." I shook my head with a smile on my face.

I threw tendou's sweater over my shoulder and started to walk towards the door. "Well, I'll see you guys later at the cookout." I told them and gave them a little wave. "Byeeee!" Tendou said. "Goodbye." Ushi spoke as I exited the room.
———————————————

*tendous pov*

I watched her walk out and exhaled as soon as the door closed. "She's perfect." I breathed. Wakatoshi looked over at me and rolled his eyes. "If she's so perfect then ask her out." He mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.

I slouched in my chair and groaned. "But what if she doesn't want to...? What if she rejects me?" I wailed. I clawed at my face. "Oh my goodness, what if she humiliates me in front of the girls volleyball club." I mumbled.

Wakatoshi reaches over and flicked my forehead as hard as he could, making me yell. "OW. DAMNIT WAKA. What the hell!" I said as I rubbed my forehead. He frowned at me as he watched me complain.

"Will you stop being so negative." He told me. "She's my sister, Tendou. If anything, the worst thing she could do is say no. She really means no harm." He spoke as he looked back down at his phone.

I shook my head and groaned, rubbing my face. "I know that, but I'm just worried." I said. "She means a lot to me....I'd hate to lose her." I mumbled quietly.

Wakatoshi looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. "That's the cheesiest shit I've ever heard come out of your mouth." He said. "WAKA WHAT THE HECK." I yelled. "With a mouth like that you'll never get a girlfriend!" I told him.

He stared at me for a moment and then sat up, putting his phone away. "I'm not interested in being in a relationship with someone right now." Wakatoshi told me.

He stood up and turned towards the hallway. "You know..." he started. "...you're running out of time tendou." I looked up at him as he caught my attention.

As he said those words, i could feel a pressure start to heave on my chest. It's like I knew what he was going to say.

"How so?" I asked him. Wakatoshi turned around and looked down at me. "She'll be gone soon." He told me.