chapter thirty

i watched a silent voice for the first time and i balled when ishida finally accepted his self ive never related to a movie so much before.

Also big freaking update. Guys I'm in a loving relationship and my goodness, I love my girlfriend so much. I'm so in love with her. Her goofy smile. Her humor. The way I can literally rant to her about ANYTHING. She's so perfect, and I find it so weird that she likes me. I'm a literal dumbass you guys have no idea 🧍💀

Also

can we normalize asking for pronouns before engaging in a conversation that might have to interfere with pronouns or gender.

you guys act like guy's can't type like "OMFG SOFBSOSFSN NUH UH 👁💀😫" "Lmfao BYE🧑‍🦯🤝" like I don't get it. and yeah it may be weird for me to be writing fanfics and junk but like, why can't i???? You guys acts like only girls write fanfics.

I was scared at one point to even say that I was a guy writing this kind of stuff but like, it's what I do in my free time because I'm bored. 😐 I don't only do these kinds of stories, i write a lot of angst (a book coming out soon) and i do animations and play music

I'm not saying that girls can't write fanfics, but whenever some of you guys comment you AUTOMATICALLY think it's a girl.

ASK FOR PRONOUNS PLEASE.

i don't care if you "think" you know their pronouns. ask. and if you're too shy to, ITS LITERALLY NOT THAT HARD TO USE THEY/THEM.

Like dude, "yeah can you give me their coat?" "Sure, I'll hand it to them." "Sorry, they don't like caramel in their coffee." Like please, it's even grammatically correct and it's even more proper to use.

And if you just ignore peoples pronouns or think it's okay to be transphobic, get the hell away from my book and my account. I'll personally block you if I have to I could care less.

This place is a safe place. I will never ever condone people being transphobic, homophobic, racist, ableist, etc. on my page at all. I will not hesitate, to block you, report you, or anything. So I suggest you leave rn. Not only that but if you support that barbaric person such as trump. Leave. Never in my life will I ever be friend a trump support that's just embarrassing.

Anyways, you guys are always welcome to come into my dms anytime you need some support!

thank you for your time☺️, enjoy my book sweeties.
-

The table creaked slightly, as the person sat down next to me, a couple seats down. Their chair slightly squeaking as they shuffled around.

I tried my best to muffled my hiccups from crying so much into my arm. But it did me no good. I think the person beside me just ignored it. In which I hope they would.

I laid my head down along my arms and let the tears slide down my cheeks and soak into my sleeve. I felt so pitiful sitting here like this, crying in public. It was so embarrassing.

"It's alright. You don't need to hide it." The person next to me said as they flipped through the pages of their book and sipped their drink. "You shouldn't be ashamed of crying, it's not something to be shameless...or shameful about." He chuckled to his self. "Ah I'm not too big on words, I'm hoping I used those words correctly. I usually have a friend helping me." The voice said nervously.

I slowly turned my head to my right, to see who spoke, and a few seats down from me sat a boy.

He sipped his drink and set it down on the table, closing his book. He turned to me and smiled. "Don't mind me, I couldn't help but notice your hiccups." He started. "It sounds as if you're hurting an awful lot." The boy pointed out, making me shrink into my chair. He stuck out his hand and laughed.