chapter twenty-one

i have developed a love for Goshiki and he will be summoned soon because he is baby and i demand baby rights 😡
———————————
*y/n's pov*

It was Wednesday. Sure enough we had practice, but since the team was working on keeping me here so we weren't really 'practicing'.

The team, along with tendou and ushi of course, had been planning for hours, making sure everything was in place.

It warmed my heart really, how everyone was working hard. It showed me how determined everyone was.
-

I peered out the window, my chin rested on my hand. I was sat in my classroom, the sun seeping through the windows, flooding the classroom with sunlight. The feeling of the sun on my skin always gave me a nice feeling.

Since I told tendou that I was moving he had began to feel distant. We weren't talking as much as we usually did, and it really bothered me. I haven't even discussed our side of the plan yet and what we're supposed to be doing.

It was lunch, and some time had passed. I was beginning to think that tendou wasn't going to come. "Hey y/n-chan!" I jumped at the voice, shivers going up my spine. I turned around and seen...Uko?

Uko had a bright smile on her face as she beamed down at me. "Me and Hikari are eating lunch with Ouma-san and Nimachyui, I was wondering if you would like to join us?"

I gave her a small smile and looked behind her. I wanted to see if he would come. The door frame was filled with a few students whom were talking with each other. Other students passed by outside. I was sure that tendou would come down the hallway any second singing a stupid song or yelling 'y/n-chan..!'

Uko looked at me weirdly and looked behind her. "Are you listening for someone..?" She asked and turned back to me.

I watched the door, my eyes not leaving it. After a few more seconds of yearning for a sign of tendou I exhaled. "No." I mumbled, shaking my head. "No one at all." I stood up and grabbed my bags, along with my lunch box.

Uko watched me carefully, knowing something was up but decided to let it go. She patted my back and jumped up and down. "Oh ouma will be so happy that you're sitting with us!" Uko clapped her hands.
———————————

*tendous pov*

I raced down the sidewalk and to the gym, bursting through the doors. I had forgotten my jacket in the gym from last nights practice and it seems that lunch was the only reasonable time I could come in and get it back.

I made my way into the locker rooms and around the stacks of lockers, I peered around the corner and seen Wakatoshi sitting down on a bench. He was turned away, his back facing me, thank the lord and savior the muffin man he was. I frowned slightly and slowly tried to sneak away before he would see me.

"Tendou." I gulped. What the duck.

I looked back. "Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......uh..." I said awkwardly. "I just came to get my jacket." I quickly spoke and walked towards my locker.

"Then why were you trying to sneak away?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrow. "Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about.." I blabbered. "...but why are you in here?" I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on.

Wakatoshi turned and looked back at me. "I'm waiting for semi to get here so he can set to me." He spoke. "But also do you happen to know the time?" He asked me. I pulled out my phone. "12:16pm." I said to him and put it away. "Why do you ask?"

He gave me a blank look. "Don't you eat with my sister at this time?" He asked. I widened my eyes. Oh shit, this is the first time I've been late. I looked down at wakatoshi and gave him a sarcastic grin. "Gotta go golden boy." I sent him a slight wave and turned around. I then sped out of the locker room like there was no tomorrow.
-

I ran up the stairs that led to the hallway as my eyes frantically scanning the hallway. Wait I'm stupid. Ah duh. She's usually in her classroom waiting for me!

I skipped down the hallway, slipping past other students. I smiled to my self as I came closer to the classroom.

Maybe I could tell her today, about my feelings towards her. About how long I've liked her, how she makes me feel all bubbly inside. Or maybe how her presence calms me whenever she's around.

I slowed my pace as I came to the door of the classroom. Chattering of others conversations flowed out the doors and into the hallway. I adjusted my uniform and exhaled. "Okay you've got this satori..." I mumbled to my self.

"Y/n-chan you've got to try my mothers home made yaki udon..!" The name caught my attention and I turned my head, looking down the hallway.

My heart dropped slightly, she was walking away, her figure getting smaller as she walked down the stairs.

A feeling, no, a hole opened in my heart, more or less a void. Seeing her leave with someone other than me...

I frowned and shook my head, smacking my cheeks. No satori! Do not get jealous.

Others around me gave me weird looks and stares.

You've ate lunch with her for nearly two years. You've known her ever since primary school.

I looked down at the time. 12:15pm. There were three more days until the plan would be in affect and I really needed to talk to y/n.

I smirked to my self.

I doubt that the girls would mind me stealing y/n from them.
——————————————

Yooo guys. 80k???????? Wow wow thank you so much (●''●) *pat pat*

I really appreciate it. Genuinely.

Looks like my updating schedules are hours 11pm-7am. :,) sadly

It's currently 2:20 something smh

But make sure you guys are taking care of your selves and I hope you guys are having fun in quarantine. Remember STAY INSIDE JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME AND ALL THIS WILL END

but remember to eat something and drink some water, and remember,,,, i love you guyss,,, my insta dms and messages are always open if you guys ever need someone to talk to or just a friend:3

have a good day/night fellow babes

and if it's night for you sleep 😡

until next update ✌️

and I'm terribly sorry if anything is misspelled or if it seems off,, I stopped writing this mid way last night and came back to it to continue, so I have no clue if it makes sense

Word count: 1145