chapter thirty two

pov: you watch as this book slowly degrades and become more horrible as another angst book is in the making and in my drafts

pov: i cry while i type this

sorry for all the typos
-

*tendous pov*

"I'm sorry."

I whispered. I let the tears fall from my eyes. I almost felt bad for crying, like I didn't have a right to cry. But I'm just as heartbroken as y/n. I didn't want her to leave.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I said through my tears. I rubbed her back as I could feel her body shake from the sobs.

I felt so horrible for her. More or less, I couldn't even imagine what it's going to be like for her, going to a new school with new people.

"I knew how badly you wanted to stay." I said as I rubbed her back again. Y/n turned her head to look out at the rain that was coming down.

It was quiet. The sound of the rain hitting the pavement was all that was heard other than both of the hics and cups from us crying.

Y/n opened her mouth.

"How do I..." she stopped for a moment, the tears welding up in her eyes once again. She then began to sob once more. "...h-how do I tell the team...!" She cried. She wiped her tears with the end of my sweater that she was wearing.

I looked over at her and I shrugged. "I don't know..." I mumbled as more tears fell from my eyes.

I couldn't imagine the sight of both of us if the rain wasn't blocking us both from other people seeing our faces. Both of us red eyed and stuffy nosed, blushed faces from crying.

"Do you....want me to tell them?" I asked her as she wiped her eyes more. Y/n hiccuped some and nodded through her cries. "Y-yes please." She whispered.

I looked at her face. Even when she was crying she looked angelic.

I wish what I had said during the meal was true. That she'd say she thought I was quite peculiar.

I looked over at y/n, she looked out at the rain as tears went down her cheeks. A sad smile appeared on my face and I joined her, looking out at the rain as well.

And I'd tell her I thought she looked beautiful.
-

I bowed my head as held my tears back. "I am sorry to inform you all but y/n will not be attending shiratorizawa academy as of tomorrow." I shouted. I then stood back up, my view still on the floor.

Uko stepped forward to speak. "What do you mean...?" She asked. "You guys said the plan was going to work."

It was just me and Rori who had arrived. Only me and Rori. Wakatoshi and y/n we're back at their home currently packing.

Rori sighed and shook her head. "Well..." she mumbled. She huffed as she turned around. "...it didn't, and there's nothing to do now." Rori exclaimed. I watched as Rori marched out of the gym and outside back into the rain.

It fell silent amongst the team and you could obviously feel there strong emotions leak out like an oil spill.

Uruoiku shook her head. "...I'm going home." She said and started to walk towards the locker rooms. "Me too." "Yeah." "I am as well..." multiple others followed Uruoiku soon leaving the gym with just Uko, Oumaouna, and me.

"Hey uko?" Ouma started. The sound of the rain clashing with the roof was heard throughout the gym. "Yeah?" Uko mumbled as she avoided eye contact. "It's okay." She said. I could see Ukos eyes gloss up and Oumaouna smiled slightly.