psa

guys read lmao ❤️

psa
psa
psa
psa

😀

here is a psa bc it needs to be said.

hi brother kai here.

my writing is not crystal clear, nor can i explain things well, but with you guys commenting "that's not what social anxiety is..." and blah blah blah, shut up lol.

I've tried to hold off on this, saying something about it. but I've seen quite a few comments about it and it's getting on my nerves. so much that I've thought to stop writing this book, but I'm not, at least not at this moment.

social anxiety is not the same for everyone. people act differently because of it. the way y/n acts about it in the book is because of me man.

that is the way i deal with it, yes it can be rude and junk but you guys are ignoring the fact and being ignorant because "that's not how it is for me" like no shit, you are your own person.

stop comparing how your social anxiety to others, and saying "some have it worse" "mines worse" "I don't do that i do (input whatever)..." like dude. i understand that it's not the same as yours.

well guess what, that's how my anxiety is man. i base most of the stuff that y/n does in this book based off of experiences and junk I've had with anxiety and interactions with people.

you guys got to understand that comparing your selves in the comments and being rude saying "that's not how it is" is plain rude, and maybe a little ableist...?(not quite sure, i don't think it is, don't get mad at me if it's wrong please. im studying on it.)

learn to stop invalidating others social anxiety and comparing mental illnesses. it's annoying, and extremely rude.

all the people I've talked to about this think it's pretty accurate. it may not be accurate for you, but it is for others.

some people have similarities, some don't.

i felt weird about having to say this but jeez guys. im disappointed. or idk some of you guys just suck.

remember, it's not the same for everyone. so keep your rude comments to your selves.