mental health day!

Hey it's mental health day! (It was yesterday but I was quite busy to post this)

So if you haven't heard this today. I am so incredibly proud of you. Yeah you, the one who hasn't gotten out of bed today. The one who puts others before them. The one who's failing school. The one who can't seem to get a grip lately. It's okay. Really it is. Don't feel stressed about this stuff. Remember you are incredibly loved and I am proud of you all. Even if no one else sees it. I'm proud of you for waking up today. You're doing amazing, absolutely splendid. Just look at you! Just wow. You're beautiful/handsome. I'm so happy you are here. I see your hurt, I see your pain. You are visible. You have so much worth. Like so so so freaking much.Make sure to take care of your self and remember that you are so so so so important. You're health is important. Don't think that you need to prioritize stuff over yourself, when you are the most important thing to you. I'm proud of you, and I'm glad you are here. I love you. I care.

I'm not back yet, but today's an important day. Also! Tomorrow is an ipoc blackout! So don't post anything on any social media! I'm not posting either. Let them be heard, this is important. If anyone knows the schedules for blackouts please send me it.

But have a good day and stay safe. You are all incredibly loved. By me, and others.

I think I should reveal my actual name now. Dunno if anyone cares, but hi. My name is kesou. Plenty know me by kai, you can call me either. Or author-kun👋 as you guys put it

Have a good day!