chapter twenty eight

hi i hit 200k. ty ty i promise I'm excited

im also here to say someone hug me. im actually really sad and idk what to do lol.

i know it's weird to talk about this stuff here but i feel comfortable ranting here because i can't do it no where else.

im down to one close friend :,) and they're drifting from me so that's going great. they don't check in on me anymore and we rarely call anymore.

im also just really unhappy. I've lost touch with reality and everything feels so unreal and numb. i don't know how to deal with being in my body and im questioning everything around me.

i give love to everyone around me and i always thought good karma existed, but now im starting to think it doesn't.

everyone says it gets better and that you need to take the first step to success and happiness and blah blah but seriously???

im still a kid, i just wanna be happy again man. no side shit, not just be happy for a few hours or days and then have all of this come back and hit me again. i want to stay happy. im so so tired.

looks like my vacation isn't going too well after all :,)

also guys yes. rubbing your eyes can damage them. a lot of you have asked several times like "is rubbing my eyes really damaging???"

yeah blah anyways theres my rant and my info and reasons on why you should be careful when rubbing your eyes so yeah -*y/n's pov*

-
*y/n's pov*

I laid in the floor as Uruoiku explained the plan. She went on about how me, tendou, and wakatoshi would all meet with my parents first and then we would meet up with Rori later.

We planned to eat at a restaurant and break the "news" that me and tendou were "dating" to them there. We are hoping that it would work, well at least I am hoping.

I've never pictured my self any where else other than shiratorizawa. Leaving the team, tendou, my brother... I don't think I could take it if I left.
-

I propped my head up as I stared out the window. The leaves falling past me as tendou was in the drivers seat. His voices hummed a soft tune, a small smile on his face.

"I'm excited." He spoke quietly. "But also nervous." The words let out in a whisper. It was quiet, but the nice type of quiet. It comforted me.

I nodded my head in agreement. "I think it's supposed to rain today." Tendou spoke eagerly. I could tell he was trying to come up with some type of conversation with me, and he was failing miserably.

It felt slightly weird between me and him ever since he pulled that stunt in the parking lot.

Tendou glances over at me and frowned, raising his hand and flicking my head. "Hey, cmon now." He spoke as I rubbed my head. "What was that for?" I asked. Tendou's lips curled into a smile and he hummed. "I got you to speak~" he grinned proudly.

I glared at him and turned to my side, facing the window. He looked over and stopped at a stop light. His gaze shifted on me as I could feel his eyes bury holes into my skin. "Are you okay?" Tendou asked as he waited for the light to turn.

I breathed out and set my head on my hand. "I suppose I am." I replied. He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me but I rubbed it off. He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't like the fact that he had touched me like that even after I had talked to him about it. He knew of the rules..

Tendou turned towards me. "..did I do something..?" The words left his mouth a bit concerned. It stayed silent for a moment before I breathed out. "...you're aware of the rules, am I correct?" I asked him.

Tendou took a moment but nodded slowly. "Yes...yes I am aware. Why do you ask?" I turned to him slowly. "Then why did you kiss me."

He raised his eyebrows as his face grew red. "W-well..." he held his breath. "...it was just a kiss on the cheek..." he mumbled as he turned towards the steering wheel. I could tell he was flustered quite a bit, making me smile.

I laid my head against the window as tendou took off. Little water droplets began to bounce off the window as tendou sped up.

(This really is just a filler chapter😔 I'm sorry I'm trying my best here.)
-

(Edit just bc im fragile and junk: Forgive me dears, before you comment something rude, take into mind I haven't been doing too great these couple of months and writing these chapters nowadays is quite hard. I know this chapter had no such meaning other than a filler chapter but honest, I had no motivation while typing this out. So please take into thought of others before saying something vulgar. Thank you.)

Screw it im ending the entire chapter right here. I've been writing this for weeks. I'm legit tired.

Anyways. Since you guys simp over uruoiku soo much. Ima feed you guys.

This was like a few weeks back when I told my self that I was gonna improve my art style and re draw this but no

This was like a few weeks back when I told my self that I was gonna improve my art style and re draw this but no. No I did not. In fact I legit forgot about this. I have a new art style and everything so help me hades my oh my. I also have an art acc called quisok on insta, I just started it recently. So ;-;...

Any how. I hope you all are doing good. Much better than I am. I'm always here if you guys ever need to talk, just a text away:,)

I may not respond right away, but I'm always here. I'll listen to you guys.

But reminder or psa. I'm mainly active on qinsop (my edit acc on insta) so if you were to message me, please message me there.

I hope all of you are eating and drinking water everyday. And if it's hard to get up and out of that bed, I understand darling. I really do.

I know how hard it must've been to have gotten up today, but hey, you did it:) and I am so so proud of you darling.

If you haven't ate something today do so soon:( at least drink some water hun.

I'm offering free virtual hugs from now and til forever, it's been a hard couple of weeks for me, and idk how you guys are feeling but if you want/need a hug I'm here with my comforting arms open.

Oh oh! Also also guys, don't be afraid to come into my DMs and ask to be my friend 🥺 I'm always open to talk, so pls 🥺🥺 I love talking to you guys

But I hope all of you are taking care of your selves and I am awfully sorry for not updating sooner 😔 I'm trying my best here

But until the next update, my loves. Remember you are so loved, gosh, so SO loved my goodness. I care about you and I love you. I'll always be here. Now good day/night <3
-

Word count: 1224