chapter twenty-six

Stonks.

also guys, the way i write about anxiety and junk, im not saying that's how anxiety is for everyone. it's different for each person, every experiences anxiety differently. im writing about anxiety based off my experiences and how i deal with it.

anxiety is different for everyone!

also guys this book isn't cannon, dude idek what that means or junk but like, it's gonna be different than the anime and manga. the characters aren't all gonna act exactly the same ;-;

Oooo also also

some people find it hard to imagine being super tall so you guys can go with any height you want, but it's uh, gonna affect the story a lil, like barely JSDJFJ

someone please come get me there's a new volleyball anime coming out in January and it looks like tsukishima went "ight ima head out" and just went to this new volleyball anime AHSHAHA
-

*y/n's pov*

My mind was somewhere else as tendou parked the car. I remember that promise me and tendou made, that tiny but huge pinky promise.

"I'm proud of you." He spoke, causing my face to heat up. "How about this?" Tendou started. He held out his hand, my eyes scanning it. "If you make it to nationals, no wait..." he paused, thinking for a second as he scratched his head. "...when you make it to nationals! I'll promise that I'll come and watch, but only if you come and watch me." He proposed.

Tendou extended his pinky, me coming to realize that he was making a pinky promise. I smiled sweetly and raised my hand, extending my own pinky and hooking it with tendou's. "Deal." I said softly and he grinned proudly.

My thoughts were clouded as a voice called out. "Y/n-chan..!!!!!!" Uko came running to tendous car and opened my door, pulling me out. (I'm so tempted to make my own manga you guys don't EVEN understand. Bruh I want something productive to do over summer ;-;) Uko squished me in a hug, causing me to gasp for air. "Y/n-chan are you ready for today?!" She asked excitedly.

I wiggled out of her arms and to my own personal bubble, catching my breath. Oumouna and Amaterasu came along, both with smiles on their faces. "Hiya y/n-chan!" Oumouna jumped up and down. "Hello y/n." Amaterasu greeted. I nodded to them all as tendou walked around.

"Ushijima should be here in a few." Tendou said with a smile. Uko clapped her hands. "Well that's great! We've already went over everything that will happen today, so you guys are welcome to go over any thing you've talked or agreed about concerning the plan!" Uko said and turned, walking away. Oumouna bowed. "We will see you inside." She said softly and both her and Amaterasu followed right behind Uko.

I watched them walk away and leaned against the car. That was awfully quick...a little pep talk i suppose..?

Tendou stood in front of me, his posture was quite...messy? He was slouched for all I could say.

A smile creeped up onto his face as he stared down at me. "So...the rules?" He suggested. "Should we go over those..?" Tendou asked. I shrugged and fixed Tendou's hoody I was wearing. "Do you remember them?" I asked as I tied the hood strings together. He shook his head as a smirk displayed on his lips. "I don't believe I do.." his voice cooed.

I looked up at him and my face turned a little red. He continued to talk. "Do you think you can remind me what they are...?" He asked as he leaned closer.

I could feel my heart beat out of my chest. His voice was so persuasive and taunting.

I looked down at my hands, a FAT blush on my face. "U-uh rule one..." I started, my heart raced as I continued to talk. "...no kissing..." I mumbled. Tendou brung his hand up under my chin and raised my head to face him. He had a wide smirk on his face as he leaned in more. "No kissing..?" Tendou asked as he glanced down at my lips. "Aw...I was really hoping for that..." he hummed.

I blushed deeply and pushed him away. "...what are you doing." I asked as I pressed my hands up against my cheeks. My face was burned hot. Tendou sighed and leaned down, kissing me on the cheek. "I'll see you inside y/n." He whispered as he pulled away. I covered my face and groaned to my self as I heard his footsteps fade away.

"...uuuuuuUUUUUUHHHAAAHHHHH NO." I punched the air. "DAMNIT NO." I huffed. I can't believe this. He kissed my cheek. He knew exactly what he was doing. I pressed my cheeks again.

Oh my goodness we didn't even go over all the...rules....

Wait a second.

He was probably just messing with me so he could do that! Tendou knew all the rules!

I puffed my cheeks, wanting to scream. "I'm gonna get him back." I mumbled as I turned, making my way down the sidewalk.
-
Hey hey please read 🥺

I'm making this a short chapter. I haven't been active much here because guessss what!

I don't know if any of you remember this buuuuuuut, me and my friend are going to try and work on our own manga! We've both been wanting to do this for quite a while

I don't know if any of you remember this buuuuuuut, me and my friend are going to try and work on our own manga! We've both been wanting to do this for quite a while. So, maybe, if we get this done, then I'll be sure to tell you guys where to find it!

For now. We are going to try to do it alone. But if we ever need artists, or anything of the sort, I'll be sure to come here.

Im not leaking anything of the sort until I know for a fact this will be done!

But for now if you guys want to help any? Just try your best to support me and my friend here, or on our instagrams. I'm not leaking their instagram because that would be rude, but you may support me on either insta

bokeawa

or

kipowch

those are both my accounts! So please, this takes a lot of work to do, and considering I have to update here, I have a social life (or at least I try), my editing career, and my music career and all that junk keeps me continuously busy, it would really help if you guys have moral support. The most needed of all.

It's easy to lose motivation for this stuff, and not a lot of people realize that.

But thank you guys so far for supporting me and this book! It means the world, genuinely.

We are our own little community here, and I love every single one of you whom have come in contact with this book and who have supported me through this all.

You guys mean the world to me! I hope that you will continue to support me, along with my career in the mere future.

Thank you!

OMG ALSO BABYS MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR SELVES. EAT SOMETHING AND MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER. TAKE A BUBBLE BATH OR A SHOWER AND GET UP AND STRETCH ATLEAST 5-6 TIMES A DAY PLEASE.

ily all and i want you guys to be healthy 🥺 if ever need a friend im always here for you guys. remember that🥺

Also I've adopted a lot of you, were family, so welcome to the hell hole of my life. We're in this together 🥰

Hugs for you all, I'll update again soon.

Once again thank you for the support, it means everything to me.
-
Word count: 1311