Touring Wooyoung

"Woah that's so beautiful!"
"Oh my God Mingi will you look at that?!'
"What is that San?!"
"Wowww"

Prince Wooyoung has been exclaiming everytime they passed by something, eyes almost popping out by how fascinated the view is in front of him.

"You havent even seen the best parts yet" San, who gives a tour around the Prince and his guard smiles in satisfactory. Just like Woori, Wooyoung's expressions are exactly the same, no wonder, the twins had the same interests in everything they do, they weren't twins for no reason.

"But its almost dark, we have to get back soon" Wooyoung whine sulkily. It is also obvious enough that although Wooyoung is about a few minutes older than Y/N, he doesnt have the skills and intelligent Y/N has. She has always been the mature one of them as she took care of him all the times as well.

"The best part is yet to be discovered another day" San says to Wooyoung who deepened his sulking state. But I promised I'll only follow today, but what about the fountain Y/N mentioned? I want to go there. But no one even know I made a promise, it wont hurt to try another day right?.

"This will be our last tour for today, you can look around as much as you'd like" San said again as he face another direction and tries to leave them. "Where are you going?" questions Wooyoung as soon as he saw what San is trying to do.

"Getting a pot for you"
"Why would I need a pot for?"
"Get in there and see for yourself"

As Wooyoung went inside the garden, his jaw drop and scream as he ran around. 'Childish' Mingi mutter after him doing exactly the same, he was amuse by the scenary in front of him as well.

San was on his way back into the garden when he heard Wooyoung shouting "I want all of them". San shooked his head as he frown at the boy. "you cant pick them all, they're for sales" San says to him. "I will buy them" Wooyoung says again and skip happily towards a while lily. "But for now, if you insists, I will take these".

San smiled in satisfactory, "wise choice, they're exactly what Y/N picked too"

                            ☆☆☆

"What do you mean I cant go today?" Wooyoung asked his sister in worry.

"San is coming to the Palace to supply some crops..."

"But I can follow him on the way back?" Y/N sigh at her brother's behavior, for a boy who hates San before, he was too excited to meet him right now.

"He cant leave in a hurry, they have to sort things out, he might only be back before dawn. And I thought you didnt even want to go there in the first place". Woori rolled her eyes as her brother sigh for the hundrieth times.

"I just wanted to see the fountain you're talking about" Wooyoung mumbled although it didnt go unnotice by his sister. "Yeah right" she also rolled her eyes for the hundrieth times at her brother.

"Whatever I'm gonna go and see if San already arrived, go and practise your training" Y/N left her brother to search for San while Wooyoung left to do some sword training as well.

"San!" exclaim the Princess as soon as she saw San, San waved back in the same energy. "Will you guys be long?" she asked as San shook in return. "Thats great! I have something to show you" Y/N says excitedly.

"What could it be?" San touch his chin and pretend to think. Y/N push his arm lightly as a way to tell him to stop teasing her. "I'll be back out soon, wait for me here we dont want people seeing us together do we?" San smile showing his dimples while ruffling her hair as he rush off inside to continue to sort out the things, such as calculating all the costs of the crops they've been delivering so far.

But I'm not ashamed to be seen with you.

Y/N paces around the coridor. Then she saw her cousin running towards her while calling her name, he hug her tight until she said she could not breath.

"Dont kill me yet" She joke as the boy squish her once again "We havent seen each other in ages" he exclaimed energetically.

"We saw each other last week, and arent you supposed to be learning sword slaying together with Wooyoung?".

"Are we?" Asked back the boy in confusion.

"Jeong Yunho", Y/N faceplam as she heard "See you later again then" he waves again as he runs towards where Wooyoung headed for a training. "My brother and cousin literally share a braincell" she shook her head in disapprove.

"Hey am I taking too long?" San appeared again as Y/N shook her head this time saying he did not. "Lets go before it gets dark" she took the boys hand as she drag him to somewhere.

"So how is it?" she ask nervously showing San what she has been doing.

"They will grow and bloom to become the best flowers in the Kingdom, because they're raised by you" San says approvingly.

"Dont exaggerate, I'm only following what you've been teaching me" says Y/N while smiling at the boy. They've been staring at each other for a very long time, taking a good look at each other before they heard a voice in a distance.

"Jung Y/N"

All it took for San was one glance as he kneeled down, eyes never leaving the ground as the shadow that loomed over him speak to Y/N in a deep voice

"Who is he?"