Arrested

"Someone knows about the Secret of this Kingdom"
"What do you mean San?"
"Do you know why the crops in our Kingdom is always harvested at its finest?"
"What?"
"There's a legend. A legend about Treasure Plant that is said to be a blessing. Which ever Kingdom possessed that plant, they wont have problems surviving even in the worst state . And my grandfather once told me it does exist and that it is here, right here in Magna".
"What does that have anything to do with this attack?"
"The people who kidnapped the King and Queen are probably after it. But I'm not sure who are they"
"They could be the enemy Kingdom?"
"Could be! Lets get sleep for now, we'll talk about this with the others tomorrow hmm?"

Y/N nodded and San kissed her forehead before entering the hut again and cuddle to sleep while getting a glare from Wooyoung.

Mingi was guarding them and everyone else was sleeping peacefully.

"He said he missed you all alot". Mingi heard a voice from the back and widened his eyes when he sees Prince Seonghwa pulling out his sword.

"What are you talking about?", Mingi questions as Prince Seonghwa stepped foreward. He stood few feet away from Mingi and keep away his sword letting Mingi breath again.

"Choi Jongho", Prince Seonghwa only utters his name and glance somewhere else.

"How did you know him?". Mingi ask in panic.

"I saved him"
"How..."
"He was...betrayed by this Kingdom"
"What happened to him?"
"The King ordered him to be killed"
"Bu-but he was only casted out from the Kingdom!"
"The King is lying to all of you"

Mingi gasp before looking at the sleeping bodies. He sigh in defeat when Prince Seonghwa holds his shoulder.

"The twins are going to be very dissapointed. Especially Prince Wooyoung", Mingi says in a whisper.

"Why not the Princess?"

"Because she already knows everything"

☆☆☆☆☆

'The King and Queen are back!'

Is what they heard in the morning as soon as they get up and they couldnt be more shocked than to hear about the news. San and the Princess didnt even get the time to share their information about the Treasure Plant. For a stance, San though he might be wrong but Y/N squish her hands with his and peck his lips before parting with him.

The Princess and Princes with the two guards headed back to the Palace but San did not, for he cannot. It felt like a dream on how everything happens so fast. At first, the Palace was under attack and the King and Queen were kidnapped. The next morning, they came back as if nothing happened other than bruises and Woori can sense that something was definitely wrong, but Wooyoung cannot. He was only relief that their parents came home alive.

San headed to his own house after everyone left but when he find himself in the neighbourhood. He heard cries and screams so he hid behind a tree and find people getting arrested out of their house. Men and women, all brought out with a rope on their wrist and he clench his jaw when he sees his own poor Mother and Father.

San wanted to run to them and ask the soldiers to release them but he knew he will be arrested just like them so instead, he hid and sneak away.

It was better for him to get away at the moment because with him getting arrested as well, the villagers wont have anyone to rescue them.

The Queen was resting in their room but the King was not. He was instantly getting back to work as if nothing happened to him. Prince Seonghwa was still staying in the Kingdom, volunteering to help out in replacing all the destroyed things done by their unknown attackers.

It was suspicious that the King took no actions or tries tracking them down and Y/N was worried. Had the King has more secret in his sleeves and she was afraid of her own Father too at the moment.

Prince Seonghwa was always there to study the Princess' emotion and he too, instantly noticed the mystery that bothered her and he already sent out one of his guards to do some double checking on how and why did the attack happens.

They were replacing some burned stuffs and curtains when a soldier enter the Castle and bow a bit before the Royals. The King motions for every other workers to leave their sides and after they did, the soldier spokes up.

"We are done your Majesty", he only says which confused the Princes who stood there as well.

"Are you sure?", asked the King as he look around the replaced decorations.

"Yes your Majesty. We have captured all of the farmers".

They heard a loud gasp from their side and turns to face Y/N whose eyes widened at their information. Apparently she has come to visit to know about the process of their works yet she came to hear the news that makes her breathless. She ran off and Prince Seonghwa followed again closely after.

"No one will escape my punishment"