The Truth

"Please father let me see him I want to see the boy that killed my Mother"

"He is dangerous. You cant"

"But Father please. Just once"

"You cant and you wont see him Jung Y/N"

"I can and I will"

Y/N stomp on her feet and left her Father's chamber angrily. Why wont he let her see him? She needed to tell him she had found the Treasure Plant.

Guards started appearing in front of her to stop her from entering the path to the dungeon.

"You know what? You are too naive but is always too smart which is why Wooyoung is my favorite. He is dumb, easy to manipulate and a fool unlike you, which is why I chose him to be my successor yet you still find a way to turn him against me. I'm disappointed Y/N, how could you...you fell in love with that low life of a peasant making me feel ashamed. His fault or not, he must die tonight so that he does not bring further embarrasment into the Kingdom. And your Mother, she was such a kind hearted woman, always doing what I says, such a good girl which bores me so she needed a break".

It was the King who followed her out from his chamber and decided to finally pour the truth to her. Y/N's eyes widened in realization as tears beam up in her eyes.

"You killed Mother?"

"It wasnt easy knowing we literally spent twenty years together and if it wasnt for you, I would have done it right after you Twins were born. I can take care of Wooyoung if only it was him but he had to have a Twin and I needed someone to take care of the other trouble maker"

"You Monster!"

"Bring her back to her room! And make sure she doesnt get out this time"

Y/N was dragged back even after fighting to break free, she could not outmove the big guards that were chaining her to her bed.

"You have done me proud Kang Yeosang. Your Parents betrayed me even after I've done everything for them which left me no choice but to kill them. But you have been very loyal to me so maybe I'll make you the Captain later".

"Thank you, your Highness"

"Good! You are dismiss"

                          ☆☆☆☆

The sun has set and a place was setup to punish the so called traitors. Soldiers begin going to the villages and told everyone to appear as they came one by one. Y/N was chained up in her room as she cried feeling hopeless.

The moon was up high in the sky and there were stars witnessing the history which was to be made in the Kingdom of Magna.

The King sat on his throne which appears to every villagers and to show them his power as a King.

The door to the dungeon was open from the outside and a guard stepped in bringing the chained up boys outside of the cell and drag them out in the air. San breathe hesitantly knowing it may be his last time seeing the night sky as he stares up.

People began gasping and whispering as two men were brought up to the aisle, both chained up and bruises all over their body.

Y/N heard noises outside her door as she stood up in alarm. Her door was banged from outside and someone finally break the lock that was made to keep her locked inside.

"Miss me Princess?", the boy that came in wink at her and smile before running his way towards her.

"What took you so long Jongho?"

"Excuse me I was busy taking out twenty guards outside your door"

Y/N laugh before Jongho break her chain and freed her.

"Now lets save your Prince"

"And Prince Seonghwa"

"Umm yeah him too"

She picked the hair pin from the little treasure box and place it in her hair before they both ran off to the gathering and pushed pass hundreds of people. Y/N could see from the distance that the two boys were hurting and she felt like crying so she ran forward.

"We have gathered here to witness the moment where this traitor Choi San, who has poisoned the Queen is sentenced to be shot to death with an arrow right infront of everyone tonight. And Prince Seonghwa here has helped him escape and is sentence with the same punishment. Fear not the people of Magna, your King will punish all the people that has done wrong".

The King's Minister has announced and the man holding a bow has come up and San was tied up on a bar.

The whispering grew louder as the man with the bow started positioning his arrow as he aims at where San was tied up. San prayed that after this, his Parents will be saved and Y/N would have finally succeed her plans, even if, without him.

He close his eyes and shut them without any regrets as he waits for his death. However the pain didnt come and the murmering stop instantly as everyone remained pindrop silence. San slowly open his eyes and see what was lying in front of him that took the arrow for him.

He widened his eyes and cried,

"Y/N!"