Secret Revealed

"Now you better tell me exactly what were you doing out there?"

"Is that your first concern after the incidents in the villages?"

"Jung Y/N you better answer me before I became angry"

"Arent you always angry Father?"

"Jung Y..."

"Why were you doing those things to the villagers, the farmers, the landlords?"

"It is none of you bussiness"

"It is! They are my people too"

"Enough with this conversation I dont want you to leave your room until I says so you can leave again"

"Wait what? you cant do th..."

"Yes I can! Now take her to her room"

"NOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!"

The Princess has been pacing in her room yet again after being locked up by her own Father. Foods are being given to her on the room, no visitors allowed unless it is the officials.

Why is her Father locking her up? She knew, Jung Y/N exactly knew what happened that had made her Father to lock her away and not make contacts with anyone. She knew so well that her Father had finally find out she recognized all of the bad things he did.

The King had locked her away because he was afraid people will start obeying his Daughter more than him, scared that his Daughter is the better royal of the twins that should be crowned. He locked her away because of his own greed.

Jung Y/N's life is not some Princess and her Prince in a white horse anymore, she was Rapunzel, locked up high in the castle by her own parent, wishing to be saved by her Prince, but she had just one person. The boy is no Prince but a Farmer.

"Y/N!" Exclaimed her twin as soon as a door was swung open. Wooyoung came in panting as he rush towards his Sister before pulling her in a hug.

"What happened?" Asked Wooyoung to his Sister. He knew she was caught but there was another thing he wanted to hear. He can see how his Sister have been discusted by their own Father for the past days. Twins instinct couldnt fail him.

"I've found out everything and now he locked me up to hide his secret"

"What secret? Y/N please tell me, I told you to share your griefs with me arent I your Brother?"

"Our Father...has been harassing the people, the villagers, everyone without money. He treat them like slaves, I even witness a man who has a wife and two children being executed right in front of everyone. Our Father is a Devil"

"Wh..."

"Our Kingdom is dying Wooyoung, the Gods are angry I can feel it"

"Y/N that is nonsense. Get some sleep I think you're too tired"

"So I guess you dont believe me as well" She chuckle in disbelief by her Brother. Ofcourse who would believe her. It was a concern only the low class people experienced.

The poor became poorer and the rich became richer. The poor were robbed and were given to the rich. It was an economy silver spoon fed human will never understand. If not for San, she would never find out about all of these either. No matter the outcome, she will never regret meeting Choi San.

☆☆☆☆

In the outskirt of the town there were a dorzon of men meeting up to discuss something important, something that could change their life.

"We have to dethrone him!" Says a man as everybody agreed without an object.

"We need a plan" a young man among them speaks up as he look around the elders to hear for what they have to say.

It was them, the villagers, the fathers, the sons, the warriors of their own family. They have been suffering for so long, been living in fear and watching their Brothers and Sisters die by the hands of their own King.

It was known around the other Kingdoms that the King of Magna was a kind man, understanding and the greatest King of all times as he led his Kingdom to a wealthy place in a short amount of time.

But no one ever knows how the Land became suddenly wealthy, it was because the King was stealing from his own people, forcing them to pay taxes that are too much that some of them starves and died.

The King was not cruel? He was the most cruel King, Magna has ever had. No one just has found out about it sooner.

"We have to make a trap for the King" declared the youngest one of them all. If his parents finds out he has join this cult that had gathered to dethrone the King, they'll go into full panick mode, he was the only Son they had and they dont want to lose him.

"I believe Choi San is the best for this job, we can finish the rest" says one of the elder as everyone turns their eye to the boy.

He was still young, but he was bold and naive. He knows what could happen after this agitation but he had to do it, for the villagers, for Magna, for Y/N...

It was time they have a new Queen

○○○○○○○○

Double update tonight because I was sick last saturday and couldnt update a chapter

Sorry if there is typing mistake, I will make an edit later ㅠㅠ