Finally Free

"We need one of us to betray us and take the King's side"
"But isnt that dangerous Y/N?"
"Everything is dangerous at this rate. We need someone from us to turn us in"
"And then what?"
"Reveal my secret relationship with San to my Father and let him punish me"
"I'm not going to do it count me out"
"Come on Mingi! You're the only one with power right now as you've become the new General"
"But I dont want to betray you"
"I'll do it"
"Yeosang?"
"I have to find out what happened to my Parents anyways so I'll do it. Maybe if he could put some trust in me, he'll tell me about it"

"Okay! So Yeosang will turn us in, Jongho will rescue me and together we will rescue Prince Seonghwa after they arrest him. And if we can put up an act infront of all the villagers, they'll turn against the King and they will take him down. No one can punish a whole mob as treason so if our plan works, we will take down the King without spilling a single blood with our hands"

"The people will do it for us"

"And they will be free"

"We will all be free"

Y/N took the arrow which was meant to be for San. The crowd stayed quiet as their Princess fell on the ground lifeless.

"The King has killed his own Daughter. He doesnt deserves to be a King", the General of the Soldiers shouted which awakened everyone's heart.

The soldiers from the King's side turns to protect him but more than half of the soldiers turns to the General's side.

"He killed the Queen too. I have seen with my own eyes yet he blame it on the Prince of Aurum", another soldier shouted as more people stepped forwards and began shouting all the awful things the King had done to them.

"He killed my innocent Husband"
"He killed my Grandparents"
"He starved us for days and still steal from us"
"He turned us into slaves"

The mob push pass some soldiers and began marching towards the frightened King.

"Step aside or we'll kill you all", Mingi warns the soldiers protecting the King. They were about 5 of them which was nothing compared to the amount of soldiers Mingi has or the angry mob.

The soldiers on the King's side looked at each other and share a glance before running off.

"You cowards get back here!", the King shouted but no one listens to him anymore.

"You traitor! I'll kill you all", the King continues as he sees his trusted soldier Kang Yeosang on the side of the General and with the mob.

"Not before they kill you", Mingi says to him as he put his sword back.

"This is for my Parents", Yeosang whisperred and put his sword back as well as they both stepped back and ran off.

The angry mob started surrounding the King and beat him however they want, untill he was death.

"Y/N!"
"Princess!"
"My baby Sister"

Several boys were crying as the girl lay lifeless on the ground with arrows on her chest. Hongjoong came closer and remove the arrow from her chest with a thumbing heart.

"Please please be okay", Hongjoong whispered as San and Wooyoung pushed pass forwards and both held Y/N's hands. Wooyoung cried harder as he grab his hair and blame himself.

"Y/N please you cant die. You promised to rule for me. Look you have succeeded please open your eyes. I love you please come back", San keep on chanting as everyone turns silent and cried loudly.

"Why are you guys so noisy?". Then their crying stopped all of a sudden and their eyes widened after seeing the owner of the voice.

Y/N sat up and look at everyone who got tears stain on their faces. The wound on her chest was real but it slowly started closing and everyone gasped.

"You idiot! What if you were wrong? You could have died!", Hongjoong scold her and turns away sulking.

"What happened?", Wooyoung ask for everyone who were curious as well.

A few minutes ago, the Princess' heart stopped beating and they all cried for her but she suddenly woke up horrifying everyone.

Y/N took the hairpin from her hair and caress them.

"The Treasure Plant was nearer than we thought. It was with our family all this time. I didnt realized it the first time either. I thought it was some lively plants or anything that could be alive but then it was just this hair pin my family have been passing down from generation. It healed my hand when I first received it and thats when I know it was the one we have been searching for all this times. The Treasure Plant which could shine in the darkness of the Moon and petal as white as a snow, it could even bring life to the good".

"But what if you were wrong? You could have died!"

"That was a risk I'm willing to take to save the love of my life Sannie"