Fate and Destiny

Y/N walk around the Palace castle and keep her glances to a specific place. Once the time came, she rush off towards it and headed right to the Palace kitchen.

There she saw Choi San, unloading the crops from his wooden trolley again. Wearing dark grey sleeveless top. She admire from afar, watching him flexing his muscles and showing his dimple smiles to the cooks and maids.

"What are we watching?", asked a voice as Y/N snap back in shock. She widened her eyes seeing the Prince of Aurum just a few centimetres away from her face. She quickly back away as she tried avoiding all eye contacts.

"What are you doing here Prince Seonghwa?", she ask the man standing before her with gritted teeth. He just had to ruin the only day in a week she will ever get a chance at peeking over San doing his work in the Kitchen.

"I just saw you peeking over the Kitchen door so I became curious and decided to see what was going on", Seonghwa answered with a smile on his face.

She wondered how many women and even men fall for that smile, how many just he made nosebleed and unconcious with his presence. He was handsome as hell and she couldnt deny the fact.

"You know I could just become yours if you accepted my proposal in marriage and you will get to stare at me like that everyday", Prince Seonghwa continued when he does not get a reply from the Princess back but just a stare.

She shook her head in realization and look away.
"I wasnt staring at you", she quietly says.

Prince Seonghwa chuckles and tries to say something again when a boy came out from the kitchen door with a wooden trolley and closes the door behind him before beeming at the only girl between them.

"Y/N!", exclaim San as soon as he sees her outside the door. Not even seeing the person next to her. She wanted to hug him right there but she knew Seonghwa was watching her every moves so instead she move uneasily before eyeing a signal to San about the presence of the other male.

"San, this is Seonghwa. Prince of Aurum". San's smile faded away as he bowed to the Prince. He wanted to stay more and ask what was going on and why was he there, but he couldnt raise suspicions. He knew he had to leave but the Prince stopped whatever he was trying to do next.

"Did you guys address each other informally?", ask Prince Seonghwa out of nowhere.

"Yes we do, he is my friend", She answer without hesitation. San shift uncomfortably with an awkward smile. Half glad that the Princess acknowledge to the Prince of Aurum that she was friend with a mere farmboy, half dissapointed that he was introduced just as a friend.

Y/N took San's hand in hers without hesitation as she face Seonghwa, "I have to talk to him, can we talk later?". Seonghwa can only nod after she left before even receiving an answer.

She brought San to a place no one barely visited. The Princess is good at sneaking out so she knows a lot of hidden places.

"Why is a Prince from another Kingdom visiting you?", San says lowly. He hates it that he knew so well the Prince of Aurum wasnt there without a purpose. He also hates it that he was no one compared to him.

She sigh loudly before grabbing the other free hand they havent hold yet too. Facing each other, she stare at the boy.

"He is looking for a...wife" Y/N speaks out. She was also not happy with the fact that Prince Seonghwa decided to stay longer than he intented to which could only means he took an interest on her.

"Are you going to marry him?", San ask lowering his head. He was secretly hurt and broken.

"No", she let loose her hand on the boy's as she used it to raised his chins up.

"I will marry My Prince one day, but he is not Prince Seonghwa".

Y/N lean in and for the first time in their life, both had touch a lips that is not of their parents but of a person they both dearly loves so much. The kiss was pure and tender, it was filled with love and innocence. They both didnt want to pull away, wanted to stay like that for the rest of their life. But if they did, they wont live for another hour as they'd be dying with lack of oxygen.

San pulled away first as his hands were resting on both sides of her head. "I love you so much", he whispered as he kiss the girl's forehead.

They just wanted to be in each others arms forever. Like how every lovers spent the rest of their life together. But destiny was an enemy and one had to be born of a royal family and the other, simply a villager.

Even if fate decided to break them away, Y/N and San will never give up. Their love for each other was so strong that whatever waves coming towards them, they will always fight together without ditching each other. No other words were needed between the two, just them and time, a perfect time that allows them to be together.

They hold each other in the stuffed room without any doubts in their mind. She snuggle closer to the boy as she whisper lowly in his left ear,

"I love you too San, with all my heart"