Fools

Prince Seonghwa was not a fool, he could definitely see something between the Princess and the farmboy like everyone else. They were too obvious in showing their feelings for each other. Their desire for each other's presence was one thing no one could unsee.

But he was confuse, how could a Princess of such beautiful and rich Kingdom fall in love with a mere poor village boy? He was more curious as the more he stays on the Kingdom of Magna.

He was now more interested in the Princess than he previously was. The Princess made him so curious to the point he could ignore his dying Father's wish just to study the Princess of Magna.

The interest and curiousity he have against the Princess wasnt anything romantic, infact it was more of an adventure. He finds her entertaining, fun and mysterious.

He visited the camping site right in the outskirt of Magna, a place near where Jongho and his family were ambushed. He enter one cabin where a body was lying there, breathing heavily. "Noooo", screams out the person as he sits up straight.

He looks around the unfamiliar place and made an eye contact with someone tall and handsome.

"Who are you?", he demanded.

Prince Seonghwa calms him down first and introduce himselfs, "I am Seonghwa, Prince of Aurum and I am the one who saved you".

Prince Seonghwa's answer made the injured boy rise on his feet as he march towards the said man and grabbed his collar.

"Why did you save me? You should have let me die with my family!", he cried out, guards started heading in after hearing shoutings and see their Prince being grabbed on his collar. However Prince Seonghwa motioned them to head out again and says that he was fine.

"I couldnt let a brave man die"
"I am not brave! I couldnt even save my family! Couldnt even protect my Princess! Couldnt even..."
"But they will be proud of you, for trying your best till the end"
"But my best was not enough"
"It will! If you tell me your story, I will help you"

                            ☆☆☆☆

Y/N was in a great mood. she has been smiling from ears to ears, just like how she first met San and decided to sneak out with him.

Wooyoung on the otherhand was worried. He hasnt seen his Sister being that happy eversince he could remember so he was very confused.

"Practicing archery made you that happy?", their cousin Prince Yunho questions the happy girl, who simply shoot her target with a big smile before skipping to her arrows with a sing-song.

"Maybe, maybe not", she teases in a sing-song again as Yunho start chasing her. Wooyoung could see the change in her Sister and even though he doesnt know the reason behind it, he was glad to whoever made his Sister that happy again.

"Lets go clean up, Father wants all of our presence for dinner", Wooyoung says to the two children who just finished chasing each other's butt.

"Will Prince Seonghwa be there too?", Woori asked in concern.
"I believe he will", Wooyoung responded.
"Why? Cant wait to see your Prince Charming?", Yunho tease and she once again chase Yunho as Wooyoung shook his head at the side in disaprove.

'Yet they said I'm the childish one tsk'

The dinner was very calming with only politics talk between the King and the Princes as Y/N ate in silence.

"So Prince Seonghwa, what do you think about my daughter?"

She choked on her food when her Father started mentioning about her. Yunho quickly gives her water and Prince Seonghwa gesture a piece of clean clothes towards her for her to clean herself with.

"She is very lovely...and very unique"
Prince Seonghwa started as he smiles brightly towards her who seems to avoid all kinds of eye contacts with him. She was embarrased and also blushing a little, to be highly praised by a very handsome Prince, she can also get shy after all.

"She is also very pretty and wise...I like her very much"
The King seems to be satisfied with the answers he got and quickly added.

"So would you like to marry her then?"

Y/N was taken back. The Prince maybe kind hearted and handsome but that doesnt mean she likes him and wants to be with him. She clench her jaws and her fist were balling in anger again. She once again knew her Father wanted to marry or more like sold her off to the Prince of Aurum, the City of Gold, said to be the riches Kingdom of all.

Yunho took notice of her cousin and hold her balled fist to try and calm her down and she did a came down a little bit.

"Yes my King, I would love to marry your daughter very much. But for now, I'd like to stay in the Kingdom and court her for a bit, get to know each other first"

"Very well Prince Seonghwa. Like what the rumors says, you are very observing and wise"

'Dont believe all rumors, they could pull you down and make you a fool'