Friends

"You cannot be here San", Yeosang panicked and looked around afraid that any guard may see them. However, San on the other hand was angry. How could Yeosang just guard the people who were thrown on the dungeon willingly after knowing the people were his own? He wasnt just aware of the fact that Yeosang didnt know about it as well.

San stepped forward and was about to attack Yeosang who widened his eyes in shook.

"Thank you for being my friend Yeosang, but my family is all I have", San lunged forward and swing a wooden stick.

"No San wai-", Yeosang couldnt finish his sentence and was knocked out cold on the floor. He didnt protect himself or fight back when he could because San is his friend and he didnt want to hurt him. But San looks like he could.

More guards kept on coming after seeing two soldiers getting knocked out at the back door. San had to hide so that he wont be seen so he hid in the dark and after learning his way to the dungeon, he decided to leave for the night. He may be anxious but he was not a fool to act out of plan so he headed back to his hide out and the sun rises right after he took a nap.

Yeosang wake up in a bed he was not familiar with.

"He's awake!", cried a voice and Yeosang could see two figures eyeing him closely.

"Yeosang! Can you hear me?"
"I think he is still not fully awake Princess"
"Do you think he lose his memory Doctor?"

Yeosang grunted and the Palace doctor hold him down and put some wet clothes in his forehead. He seems to be having fever and the Princess was worried because Yeosang is not only her new guard but her friend too.

"Where am I?", Yeosang ask after the Doctor left to get some medicine for him.

"Someone attacked you last night so you passed out and now you're in the Palace sickbay", she answers him carefully thinking that he might actually lost his memory after a hard blow on the head although there wasnt much damage other than a little wound which was enough to make him pass out.

Yeosang thought back and remember about what happened the other night. He suddenly stood up forgetting he was in pain and the Princess tries to make him sleep again hurriedly but he grab the hand that tries to push him to sleep.

"Y/N...the...the person that attacked me last night..."
"Do you know who it is?"
"It was...Sa...San"

She could not believe it but she was half relief because that means San wasnt captured among the villagers. And half worried that why would San attacked Yeosang because as long as she remembers, Yeosang was like the only best friend San ever had since they were a child so it confuse her.

"But why would he attacked you? He is your friend"
"I want to ask him that too"
"Do you think...do you think maybe he thought you were on the King's side and he just wanted to rescue his Family?"
"That could be possible..."
"But that also means, San probably hates me too"

The Princess broke down after saying the word. The last thing she ever wanted was San hating her but it seems like fate was playing games on them by their social status difference again and she hated it at that moment. How much she despises being born in a Royal Family. She wished to be a normal person and just live a life with the person she loves. But she was not even sure of herself at that moment that if San ever still loves her so she continued crying at her own thought.

"No Y/N, I know San long enough to know that he did that for a reason and that there is no way in a hell that he will ever hate you. He love you so much and even a blind person will be able see that".

The Princess stopped crying at Yeosang's word and tries to console herself as well. She have to be strong for the people and for San.

"What do we do now?", she started after calming down.

"I think I should go back to work..."
"N-no Yeo..."
"If San ever gets back tonight. I will talk to him and tries to explain everything if he ever misunderstood things"
"But Yeosang, what if he attack you again?"
"We have to take every risk we can or else what if San is caught when he decided to show up again? I have to be there to atleast back him up"

The Princess eyes was covered in tears but a happy tears this time. Yeosang's words touch her so much because he was definitely a person that did not talk much but he was a good person with pure heart and Y/N finally see that side of Yeosang.

"You are the greatest friend anyone would ever wished for Yeosang"