Prince Of Aurum

"We have to dethrone him. We have to kill our own King"

Y//N widened her eyes as she pulls away. Tears forming in her eyes as San tries to brush them away. He hates seeing her cry but there is nothing he can do about it.

"Isnt there another way? I know he is cruel but he is still my Father, who fed me and raised me"

"I know Y/N but I have no full authority here. The elder farmers are the ones making plans. I dont want any killing to happen as well but the villagers are angry"

"Cant you spare him San? Please San" she cried in San's shoulder again. It has been her new home, San's shoulder is her strength.

"I'll try suggesting for a new solution, in the meantime, keep staying in your room, dont leave any places alone especially now that Jongho is gone"

"Jongho? Gone?"

"You dont know what happened to him?" San asked in concern. He now was clear the Princess was locked away without any news delivered to her.

"He was executed from the Kingdom. With all of his Family"

She balled her fist in anger. She remember the first day she met Jongho, how scared he was of losing his job to save his family from poverty. In the end, he still lost his job because of her. She blamed herself, she hated herself for it.

"He told me not to blame yourself and that he will always be back when you needed him". San says to the frustrated girl as if he read her mind. He didnt even need to read her mind to know she blame herselfs, it was all written in her face.

"I hope he have a better life in his new home, with the better ruler". Y/N finally said in understanding and discovery that Jongho left the cruel Kingdom that had made everyone captured without their knowing.

"He will". San says to her smilling, showing his dimple.

They stayed together for a few moments until they could see the sun had starting to rise, ray of sunshine shining upon them as they watch the sky together, sitting just the line inside the door of the balcony. San took the Princess' hands in his' as she place her head on the Farmer's shoulder.

"We'll make it through together"

                            ☆☆☆☆

"Make sure that you kill him as soon as he stepped outside of the Kingdom border"

"What about his family?"

"Kill them all! No secrets should be out about our Kingdom"

"Yes my King"

The King gave an order to a soldier he secretly called in his cabin to kill Jongho, who was on his way with his family to their new destiny. He'd do anything to not let his secrets be discovered. Anything

The Prince of Aurum was on his way to his next destination. He had been visiting about half a dorzon of the neighbouring Kingdom but seeing no one close to his liking, he had gone on his way to the Kingdom of Magna with not much anticipation.

Jongho and his family were just entering the border of Magna when they heard sounds of foots rushing towards them. His family screams in panick when a dagger was thrown. An arrow passed through Jongho's side where it hit someone, all of them turn their head in panick.

"Father!" Jongho shouted but no words were heard back in return. Then came soldiers with swords, aiming at Jongho, he fights back as he take down every soldiers on his way.

Jongho was unarmed but he could defend himself, but not all of his family. His eyes widened in horror when he feels blood spilling on his neck as he watch his younger Sister falls to the ground joined by his Mother.

Jongho was mad, furious, broken. He'd rather loss his life now, without his family he was as good as dead anyways.

Three soldiers hold him down as he kneeled on the cold ground. One pointed a sword at him ready to slay him when an arrow was pierce through his heart.

The others lossened their grips on Jongho as they search for their attackers. They then see a shadow looming over them under the moonlight with a bow and an arrow on his hand.

Jongho was fallen on the ground, unconcious. The man with the bow stepped foreword as the men asked him who he is.

"First tell me why were you attacking these people?". The man asked without a single fear on his voice. The way he talked, he was no ordinary man, he talked like a royal.

"T-they are the traitor and his family", one of the soldier answers in stutter.

"I hate liars". Says the man as another figures walks towards him. "Kill them all", he ordered as the figures at the back of him spun forwards and they kill the soldiers in an instant.

"What should we do about the man lying on the ground? He's still alive"

"Treat his wound, he's coming with us. I can see how good of a fighter he is. He will make a good soldier".

"As you wish"

"Like always, you never missed your target Prince Seonghwa"