Plans

San didnt know what to do. He got no one to trust or turn to in his condition. He missed the Princess so much and so his parents too. He was worried for his poor Mother since she was an unhealthy woman and the thought of being treated badly in the dungeon hurted him so much.

He's got no shield but one thing he's good at is sneaking around places. He was small and petite with a light body that moves around freely which he makes use in doing something secretly.

He was about to break into the dungeon even if it kills him. He cant let his parents, neighbours and friends gets harrased by the cruel king, not again.

So he packed some water and bread and dressed himself in black which will be difficult to see in the dark at night. He looks around the small hut and close his eyes. He wanted to see his lover for the last time before he turns himself into hell but he needed to do this.

He loves Y/N so much it breaks his heart at the thought of her crying for him. But he thinks he have no choice so he gathered up his courage and make his plan. He needed one eventhough he was going to do the mission impossible by himself.

                         ☆☆☆☆

Hongjoong and Yeosang were in Yeosang's small hut again. The elder was walking anxiously. The sun has almost risen and there was still no news from the Princess. He was worried to dead at the thought of her never making back.

Yeosang calms him down when he sees the state Hongjoong was in. They were both worried but like Y/N said, they decided to wait till the sun rises.

The small window was hit with the ray of light from the sun that is about to rise. Their anxiety hit them harder and Hongjoong cant take it anymore so he rused towards the door and open them which was opened at the same time from outside.

Hongjoong widened his eyes and breath in relief. The Princess was standing on the opposite side with a tired eyes but hopeful. She came alone and gesture for Hongjoong to stand aside so that she'd enter. The two boys instantly stood next to her and she started to enlightened them.

"Prince Seonghwa wasnt lying. And I find a new hope for us, for all of us including the villagers".

"So what happened? What are we going to do?", Yeosang ask the girl with curiousity building up. Hongjoong nodding next to him, approving everything he said.

"First we needed to find out who were the one that attacked the Palace. Second, we have to make a plan on how to get the villagers out before my Father plans his punishment on them. Third, we have to find Treasure Plant".

Hongjoong and Yeosang eyes shows how lost they are. They never heard the word Treasure Plant other than the one in Children's book.

Hongjoong started laughing and put his hands on Woori's shoulder.
"Treasure Plant dont exist in real life Princess. They are made up for children's bedtime stories, where will we find it?".

The Princess facepalm herself. Ofcourse it sounds stupid and unbelievable but she trust San enough to know that it wasn't just a bedtime story. She breathe out through her nose and face the two males in the room again.

"Treasure Plant did exist. It is here in Magna and we are going to find it".

The three of them made their way back to the Palace secretly without getting caught. San was right. The guards are not doing a very good job with their works which makes it very easy for them to sneak in and out.

Prince Seonghwa was back on the Palace as well acting as if everything was okay. He was having a walk with Prince Wooyoung who invite him to do Archery with him.

They met the Princess on the way who was walking around bored as well.

"Y/N!", Wooyoung calls for her Sister and she immediately turns her head to him and smile at him. She exchange a quick eye contact with Prince Seonghwa but they only greeted each other normally.

"We're having some Archery shooting. Would you like to come along? Maybe you could join and we can have two on two game with Yunho?"

Y/N nodded at her Brother's suggestion thinking it wasnt a bad idea at all. So they reach the place in a short time and Prince Yunho was already there who greets the other royals.

"How about I team up with this idiot and you two can team up?", Yunho suggested earning a smack on his arm from Wooyoung.

"You're the idiot here".

Yunho and Wooyoung team up while the Princess and Seonghwa did. Y/N finally decided to call Seonghwa without his royalty reference.

She wasnt the best at fighting or battle if there is to be one. She cant even carry the sword but she was always trying her best. The archery game became more like Seonghwa teaching the Princess how to shoot an arrow.

They decided not to raise suspicions by discussing anything that have to do with their plans. Its not that they didnt trust Wooyoung or Yunho but they have to keep everything secretly because they could be spied anytime.

So they spent the rest evening learning and teaching each other and a little game that entertain Seonghwa because he was amused at how everyone sucked at archery.

The night came and the guard were told to do their duty again. Yeosang was up for the night since it was his shift to guard the back door this time. There was another guard next to him who didnt event pay attention to him and almost seems like he was dozing off.

Yeosang heard a shifting noise from the back door and motion for the other guard to check it. The guard came closer and open the door carefully and was suddenly pulled outside from the other side. Yeosang grew alarm and pull out his sword seeing the person behind was entering.

"San"
"Yeosang"

They call each other, shook at the state and place they are seeing each other.