The New General

The King of Magna was whipping someone as the man cried in pain. He whipped them harder until they fell on the ground unconcious.

"I need a new General, this guy is useless". He said to his most trusted Minister who always followed him everywhere he go. His name is Ha Munil and has been the King's most trustworthy Minister eversince the kids were born.

"I'll look for the better soldier my King", he bowed and left.

Y/N and Wooyoung were in the girl's room with a lost at words. She was guilty for not telling everything to Wooyoung and Wooyoung was guilty for not being trustable to his Sister. If he was given a choice to choose his Sister or the Kingdom, he would choose her without question.

"Wooyoung", she started but still not finding the right words to tell him. How to tell him that she did not trust her own Brother to tell him her secrets or that she actually thought Wooyoung was on their Father's side.

"Y/N, hey, look at me. I dont hate you okay? I just want to know everything so I can help out".

She release a relief sigh and hold Wooyoung's hands tightly that had grabbed her's.

"Its the same problem that you dont believe a while ago that happened in the village", Wooyoung raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"About how our Father harrased and robbed the Villagers. How he make use of their hardworks to strengthened himself. How much of a heartless ruler he is. How he is a monster"

"Y/N..."

"See! This is why I dont want to tell you! You took his side even before knowing the truth! You are being manipulated by him Jung Wooyoung!", she harshly remove her hands and stood up. She was slowly losing her patient and the fact that Wooyoung still tries to deny what was already the obvious.

"He must have his reason"

"Reason? Capturing and torturing several villagers? Hanging innocent man who was only begging for his life because of his family who would go starving without him? Reason? Ofcourse they have a reason and that reason is his greediness. Dont you get it Jung Wooyoung? Our Father is killing and Stealing just for his fame in the other Kingdom! Do you even know what he did to Jongho?"

"J...jongho?"

"Our Father killed all of his family. He was supposed to die too but Prince Seonghwa saved him? Why did Father do that to him? IT WAS TO FUCKING HIDE HIS SECRET!"

Y/N now fell on the floor. She felt like a huge burden has been lifted off her shoulder and she realised how much she needed to take everything out of her chest. Wooyoung kneeled down before her and took her shaking body in his embrace.

"I'm so sorry baby Sister. I didnt know you went through all of that by yourself"

She calmed down and they both headed for supper where the King sit like nothing was wrong. Like a dorzon of villagers he held captive ran away. She wanted to tear away his fakeness but waited until the time came.

"So Prince Seonghwa went back?", the King ask and the Queen looked at Y/N in anticipation.

"Yes he did. He said he will come back again but his Father is sick right now thats why he had to go back before he had planned", the King nod but the Queen doesnt seems to get the idea that the King doesnt want him in the conversation any longer.

"Are you not going to marry him?", the Queen continued.

"Mom!", Wooyoung defend his Sister from getting the question she didnt want to get.

"Its okay Wooyoung", she says quietly to Wooyoung before answering her Mother, "He ask for my hand in marriage but he had to go back for his Father before that"

The King cleared his throat and left the room without saying anything and the Queen soon followed him.

"Are you really going to marry him?"

"Why is everyone asking me that question? I think I made myself very clear that I already have a Prince"

Y/N laugh while Wooyoung tease her non-stop. They missed spending time together so much that Wooyoung realized how he's been stucked under his Father's rule all these times. Only training and doing secret missions that he was never told, he was glad to have finally found all the answers.

"Is my new General ready?"
"Yes your Highness"
"Good because we have something to do"
"What would that be my King?"
"Send him to the Kingdom of Aurum and bring Prince Seonghwa to me"
"But that would means we're declaring war"
"I dont care now bring in the General and send him there as soon as possible because that scumbag of a Prince thinks he's so genius that he would get away with my prisoners. We'll let him see we're no cowards or a fool"

"The new General is here"

"General Song Mingi at your service your Highness"