Back To The Dungeon

"Fight me"
"I dont want to beat up pretty girls"
"Lets see if you really got the skills to beat up pretty girl like me"
"I wont hesitate"
"I'd like to see you try"

The two figure stood facing each other and take position. There was no armour or weapons, just their fist.

The man burst out smiling showing his dimples, "My Princess!", he cried out.

"Sannie!", the girl cried back and they both ran to each other hugging each other tightly. San pulls her up and spun her around after putting her down and giving a warm kisses on her lips.

"But really, I'd like to see you try though. How did Seonghwa and Jongho train you? You came back with some muscles damn it". She keeps on rambling seeing the changes on San. He definitely looks fitter and a little well build.

San laugh at her and keep squishing her against his body again. "I've missed you", he whispered in her ears which sents shiver down her spine. She really misses him too although it was just a few weeks.

"The soldiers are arriving tomorrow with Seonghwa. We must search for Treasure Plant before they arrived", she mutter in San's chest.

San pulls away and keep his hands on her shoulder and give a sigh. "Do you think it really exist?".

Y/N's face fell. She really wasnt sure if it exist but it was their only hope. "It should be, or you wont have harvested that much crops more than the rest of the other farmers". She joked but then it hit her right in the face. As as if they both discovered the truth, their eyes widened.

San gasp and hold her hand who returns the same gesture.

"Dont tell me it could be in my land"

So they sneak out together from the Palace like before since San was the one who came climbing up in her corridor again. She give up on trying to know how he used to climb up now since he never tells her.

They ran with their foot. They couldnt go around riding a horse at this time where there are guards all over the place. It was like playing hide and seek with the guards but nevertheless, they enjoy each other's presence eventhough the life of many people depends on them, they were happy to have hold hands while they still could.

They arrived San's land at midnight and she had never in her life hoped so much and yearn for something which she doesnt even know if it exists.

"So how do we know what the Treasure Plant looks like?", San ask her. He have no idea about what it looks like or how it works but she has been doing research on the Palace library whenever she could sneak out.

"Its the plant that shines even under the darkness of the moon. The petal as white as a snow and the leaves gives even life to the goods". She dictate how it was descripted in one of the books she has read.

So they search for a plant like that. Going everywhere around the big field, pushing pass the big bushes but they still cannot find any plant like that.

The sun was rising and they both have sweat all over their body and faces. They cannot give up but they couldnt find it either. Y/N dropped on her knees as she finally lost hope.

San ran up to her and held her in his chest again.

"We have failed San! How are we going to save everyone now?"

                          ☆☆☆☆

"I didnt expect you to be back so soon Prince Seonghwa, especially not with chains"

The King smirk at Seonghwa who only watches in despair. He didnt expect to return so soon either.

"You know what? I'm quite impressed I must say. How did you find out about my plan? Ah! That reminds me you probably heard of the Treasure Plant then. Why dont we make a deal, you return me my prisoners and we shall share its wealth"

Seonghwa scoff at him in disbelief, "You think I'm looking for some wealth? I already have more than I can use your Highness. And I am never returning the villagers, they're not prisoners".

The King laugh like a madman. His eyes turns dark and everybody could see the evil arousing in him.

"Very well! Then see what happens to people who dont obeys me. Take him away!"

The guards started pulling him away to the dark dungeon where he rescued the villagers weeks ago. He was brought back exactly at the same place.

"You will never succeed King Jung! You will never succeed!"

Y/N and San try to went back secretly to the Palace early in the morning. However they were stopped right outside San's garden, where they last went.

San stood frozen so did Y/N as the boy step infront of her protecting her from the soldiers.

"Choi San, you are arrested for poisoning the Queen to death"