New Beginning

It was a brand new day for the whole Kingdom. News and truth were told to every other Kingdoms which shocked the life of thousands. The Kingdom of Magna, as everyone thought a beautiful Kingdom was revealed to be the Kingdom with the deepest pain which break free just a night before.

The sun rises and the villagers turns to their neighbours and friends to hug and celebrate. Everyone was finally happy.

The Princess and the eight men who became enemy to friends and lovers throughout the war and fighting for the Kingdom together stood in line and watch the sun lighting up the whole Kingdom.

"Are we gonna stare all day or treat my wounds because I'm beat up pretty bad"

"Oh my! Prince Seonghwa, lets get you treated", Hongjoong shouted and assist him to the sickbay.

"You do realized that my baby here is hurt too right?", Y/N raised her eyebrows at them.

"I'm not hurt"

"I wasnt talking about you Jongho but yeah you're my baby too but Sannie is my baby right now"

San blush and get teased by everyone. Y/N hug him and swing him back and forth, "cutie cutie" she cooed.

"Ah ah it hurts", San shouted and she slap his arms jokingly.

"Sorry lets get you treated"

"What about you Y/N? Dont you need to be treated too umm you know...?"

"I'm fine Wooyoung. The Treasure Plant healed me perfectly fine. Here, not even a scar left", she showed her chest with the blood stains where there was no wounds or scars anymore.

"That was so male lead of you to jump in front of a flying arrow you know", Yunho says amazed by his Cousin's braveness once again.

"The plan doesnt actually involve with San getting death sentence but that was the only way to stop it. Besides we have the Treasure Plant here so theres nothing to worry about it"

"We have to protect that with our life and the nine of us are the only one who knows about its existence"

Everyone went home when the sun was already high up in the sky. San stayed over at Y/N's room which seems more like his home too now.

She was applying some medicines on San's face and massage his sore body from getting beatened up.

"Ah there there", San moaned which makes Woori giggle. He was enjoying it a little too much and closes his eyes.

"Rest here, I'll go and make you something to eat"
"Can you even cook?"
"Are you doubting me Choi San?"
"Ahhh a little?"

They both laugh and San shifted in a sleeping position before tapping the space next to him.

"Cuddle me for a while", he ask cutely making Y/N giggle in return.

"Okay, but just only till you fell asleep"

It doesnt even take that long for San to fell asleep as he barely slept for a few days in the dungeon.

Y/N stood up and leave her room quietly, making her way to the kitchen. She met Hongjoong on the kitchen and they both hug each other.

"How's Seonghwa?", ahe ask him as he seems to be getting some foods too.

"Annoying"

They laugh and Hongjoong kept on complaining about his patient. Since San was taking a nap, Y/N decided to visit Seonghwa and follow Hongjoong. She wanted to thank him for everything he has done for her Kingdom and maybe even apologize.

Hongjoong went in first and placed the porridge in fronf of him to eat.

"Hey Seonghwa", she greeted and Seonghwa smiles in return and eat his porridge after complaining to Hongjoong about wanting some steaks.

"I dont know how to start..."

"You dont have to say anything Princess"

"We agreed not to call each other that anymore. But really thank you for everything you've done for us and for my people. And I'm sorry for turning you in like that, I know it was a crazy idea but I didnt know San would get arrested like that as well. You have to go through a lot of torture because of me"

"Like I said Y/N, it was fine and pretty fun to me. Whats the fun in life if we just sleep and eat all day"

"You're so unpredictable Seonghwa. I bet coming here will be the worst experience of your life in searching for your Queen"

"Believe me when I say if I dont go through this much trouble to have her, she is not worth it. But I'll make sure she is not taken this time"

They smile warmly at each other. Seonghwa may have had a little feelings for her and took interest in her before but it was nothing compared to the love the Princess and the Farmboy had.

When he go back to his Kingdom, he would make sure to write what he had experienced in a book and tell them to the Children of Aurum. He will tell everyone, his Father, his future Wife and Children and even their Grandchildren about the day when he witnessed a Princess sacrificing herself for a Farmboy and how their love had change the World.

                       ☆☆☆☆

A/N : I might finish this story tonight ㅠ.ㅠ
Also I forgot I have already saved this chapter in my draft and forgot to post them last week

One or More chapter and then I'm done ㅠ.ㅠ
Thanks to everyone for reading this far ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥