ᵒⁿᵉ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I woke up from the alarm blaring in my ears. I reached my hand over from my sleep stage and clicked the stop button.

"Agh." I mumbled and woke up  sitting up slightly. I wiped my eyes and ruffled my hands through my loose brown hair. I got up slowly and walked over to the little room near mine. I peeked in and saw Jongho sleeping peacefully.

"Hongie, wake up. It's time for school!" I said slightly loud at the door. He shook his head smiled at me softly before getting up.

"Good morning dad." He said softly wiping his sleep fallen eyes aswell. I nodded and smiled as keeping Jongho was the best choice ever.

I happened to end up with a eight year old after my freshman girlfriend got pregnant. She was pregnant with my child and I couldn't get rid of it. So now here I was in my second year of college with an eight year old son. Sure it's very self deprecating, but I couldn't imagine not having him.

Jongho slid over to his dresser as he began to dress. I aided in case he needed help.

"Do you have school dad?" He said as he fixed his small, white hoodie.

"No, I get off today. So that means I'll drive you." I smiled as Jongho mirrored it but bigger.

Once he finished we loaded into my cheap car, but it's all I could afford on the little bit of part time money and small amount of child support I got.

The drive was short as his elementary wasn't far away. When I arrived back home I got an email from Jonghos school.

Dear Jonhgo's guardian,
His grades in maths aren't too swell. If you'd like to get some help here's a link for young children tutors. Back ground checks are required on this app so don't worry!

https://www.childtutors.com

sincerely,
Mrs. Moon.

I sighed as I knew he wasn't doing well, but I had no spare time to help as I wasn't passing with perfect grades either.

I clicked the attached link and began scanning through profiles till one popped up that was nearby.

Choi San

Age: 20Schooling: enrolled in college City: TreasureState: AtinyAges I work best with: 5-9 year olds

Age: 20
Schooling: enrolled in college
City: Treasure
State: Atiny
Ages I work best with: 5-9 year olds.
Extra: I work at any price. I need money for school, so I am grateful for anything.

I scrolled through his profile as his appearance attracted me.

Hire Now?
Yes | No

The male direct messaged me straight away causing me to be shocked.

Choi San
Hello! Thanks for hiring me. So tell me about your child :)

Wooyoung
His names Jongho. He's only eight and he's failing maths. Please help him. I'm way too busy to even try.

Choi San
I understand! I am available on weekdays around 5, and weekends around 3. So when would you like?

Wooyoung
Is today ok? I'm home today and I'd like to be here with you all.

Choi San
I understand. I will stop by later. Just give me your address and phone number. Considering you probably won't be on this website full time 😅.

Wooyoung
Ateez Lane apartment #3.
And +81 010 2418

Choi San
I'll text you later.

I closed the website on my phone and sighed as I couldn't help but feel anxious to get my son a tutor. The day went by really quick and before I knew it I was on my way to get Jongho.

"Hey kiddo, I got some news." I said sounding kind of down because it wasn't exciting like going to disney or anything special.

"What dad?" He said excitedly putting his bag down. I started the engine while letting out my breath.

"Your teacher emailed me, and she said you weren't doing so swell. So I hired you a tutor, in fact he'll be here today at five. His name is San." I said slowly as I was afraid of his reaction.

"Oh.. ok." He said sounding sad, but appreciative for my effort as I was trying my best to help him, but being a student and father wasn't the easiest task. And Jongho had grown to learn that.

I hummed soft tunes to the radio on the way home as the tension was awkward.

When we arrived home it was only 4:30pm so Jongho and I had sometime to kill. I helped him out as we walked into the apartment together. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a snack for him.

"Here." I said handing him the jelly snack. He smiled appreciative and took it willingly. He loved those and I loved seeing his face light up from the bag.

☔︎︎

an hello!! welcome to my new book:) it's woosan so please enjoy because i was really excited to start this. this is just a introduction? till we meet san. so please support me by staring and leaving cute little comments. i love them 🥺. please enjoy this.