ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I woke up at my apartment after last night. I whined lightly as my bum felt sore, but it was worth it.

I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any messages, and I did.
-
Sannie<3: hey i am packing rn
-
Sannie<3: I hope your not tooo sore:(
-
Sannie<3: see u soon💕
-

I could only smile at the heartfelt messages. He was super cute and it made me physically smile.
-
Wooyoung: okay i'm waiting for you!
-

I was excited to have a new roommate because it felt lonely without Yunho, and because Jongho was young.

After some time, I heard a honk from outside. I looked out the blinds to see a big move in trucking outside. I could only laugh as San waved from the truck. I rushed towards him as he opened the door.

"Excited?" He smiled before unlocking the back door showing his small amount of things.

"Of course I am." I cheered as I helped him lug things into the apartment. We both sat up his side of the room with things that were at his dorm.

"You happy?" I questioned because I was unsure if he liked how it was set up.

"Yes!" He beamed grabbing me and hugging me tightly. I could only smile hugely at his adorable acts.

"I'm glad you agreed to living with me." I whispered inhaling his scent which made me feel comfort. He always smelt like soft cologne, nothing too strong.

"Me too, cutie." He chimed pinching my cheeks causing me shake him away.

"Want to go get Jongho with me?" I suggested while San grinned looking at me.

"Why wouldn't I?" He cheered excitedly following me to my run down car. Memories were brought back to me when we went on the field trip together. I'd been friends with him for a while now, and I don't regret any bit of it.

"Ugh!" I groaned as my car was having trouble starting.

"Here let me help." San offered as he popped the hood. I watched him do something with one of the wires and then he looked at me.

"Start it." He instructed as I turned the key in the ignition. I could hear the car sputter before the engine roared.

"Woah!" I exclaimed unsure of what he did, but it worked an I couldn't complain.