ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

☔︎︎Wooyoung☔︎︎

☔︎︎
Wooyoung
☔︎︎

I rushed out of the school building as it was pouring rain. I quickly ran to my little car that was parked not too far away. The rain fell heavy as the sound was a pleasant noise. I clicked the key in my hand and waited for the chime that indicated my car was unlocked.

I grabbed the handle thinking it was unlocked, but it wasn't. I huffed loudly continuously hitting the button in frustration.

"Excuse me." A voice spoke from behind me. The rain that poured on my brown hair had stopped. Only a little trickle of sound from the now placed umbrella. I looked up at the black cover before turning around. I was faced with San who looked perfectly dry.

"Y-yes?" I said scared as to why he had approached me. San made 'tsk' sound before chuckling lightly. His dimples deep into his rice cake skin.

"This is my car." He said confused. I turned around and looked closer at the car. The inside contained a pile of children learning books, a coat, and a pack of something.

"Wait is that condoms!" I yelled freaked out from the contents of Sans car. San chuckled and shook his head yes. I felt stupid for not noticing it wasn't my car but that was a little too late.

"Maybe, and why are you at my car like a lunatic?" He said with a deep voice that cause me to feel a bit scared.

"I- I just got confused. My car looks quite similar but of course yours is a newer model. I just can't see in this groggy weather." I said quite scared of the male that stood in front of me.

"Well it's not your car." He said pursing his lips and clicking the button on his key. His car beeped as I smiled awkwardly.  "And I need to get going. See you later." He said stepping around me and opening his door.

"Oh, uh, bye." I said awkwardly stepping away from the now started vehicle.

"Here take this." He said smirking almost, handing me an umbrella. I thanked him before opening it and running to my car before getting any more soaked.

When I arrive home Jonghos usually still in school as my college lets out earlier. I quickly rushed in past the rain making sure not to let the inside get soaked. When I walked into my room Yunho laid on his bed and turned to me.

"Why are you wearing that?" He said confused as I was just as confused on what he was talking about.

"What?" I said dumbfounded.

"Your shirt?" He said in a weird tone. I tilted my head in confusion and walked to the bathroom.

'Oh my gosh!' I shrieked. My shirt was almost completely see through from it being soaked. The white shirt clung to my lightly tanned skin. And San saw my chest and didn't say a word, wow.

"Calm down your home." Yunho said sounding annoyed slightly.

"Oh Jonghos tutor is coming by in an hour." I said walking back from the bathroom.

"Ooh, what's his name?" Yunho said sounding interested as I never really brought anyone over.

"San, Choi San." I said quietly.

"San, as in white streak! He's so cool! How did he become your sons tutor? He literally has a new boyfriend every week." He said excited as if he was a celebrity and I just noticed he went to our school.

"I didn't know that." I said as that reminded me of why he most likely had he pack of condoms in his passenger seat as if it was nothing.

"I'm gonna go get Jongho since it's almost 3:30 and the traffic gets worse in the rain." Yunho said standing up and walking out.

I laid down on my comfortable bed before my phone chimed.

San
Hey baby
San
oops wrong person

I stared confused at the notification. It must've been the wrong number so I completely ignored it before it signaled again.

San
be there soon~

I sighed as this was could've been meant for me, right?

Wooyoung
yeah whatever

San
jeesh someone's in a mood

Wooyoung
why are you texting me 😑

San
shouldn't i be friends with my clients..?

Wooyoung
idc what you are and aren't.

I smiled as the texts I was sending seemed as if the male didn't intimidate me. However so he did just that.

San
Someone's feeling snappy huh?

Wooyoung
what's it matter to you?

San
i'd like it if you would be nice. okay?

Wooyoung
umm ok? i don't see why your doing this your my sons tutor..?

San
is that all you see me as?

Wooyoung
well yeah.. i didn't know you went to my school till today.

San
tsk, what a shame. if u weren't so cocky i'd gladly sleep with you.

Wooyoung
who said i wanted to sleep with you out of all people?!

San
i know my effect 🤷‍♀️✨

Wooyoung
pfft your so vain
seen

I locked my phone before lying back down into the comfortable sheets.

'Whats wrong with this guy?' I said to myself confused as to why he messaged me like we were friends.

a:n
😑 honestly idk.