ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

Class had finished and I walked into the lively hall looking for a certain skunk haired boy.

"Woo~" I honey voice interrupted me.

"Hey, skunk." I teased at San causing him to look flustered at the random joke.

"Hey!" He jokingly moved his fist towards me. All I could do was laugh at his face.

"So, do you still want to move in with me... Cause I don't know if I'd like you living with Suni, considering she always has you in her grip..." I huffed feeling slightly annoyed at the name. She never did anything to me, but her existence irked me.

"Yeah, if you want me to." San cheered putting his hand in mine. I was shocked since the hallway was full of people.

"There's people looking." I whispered nervously in Sans ear. He nodded before chuckling.

"He's mine! Wooyoungs Mine!" San beamed loudly as everyone passing stared at him.

"What's going on?" Yeosang asked as he passed by.

"I'm Wooyoungs." San smiled proudly.

"I-" Was the only thing I could mutter. I felt so embarrassed, yet so happy.

"Ooh, is that why you asked about Suni this morning?" Yeosang raised an eyebrow at me causing San to turn to me.

"What did you ask?" San said confused. I sighed before responding.

"Just about her." I stumbled on my words. I didn't want San to get mad for me talking about a Suni.

"Don't worry about her." San harshly dictated. I just nodded feeling dumbfounded and saddened. I gave Yeosang a rude look before he walked off.

"I-I'm sorry San." I apologized feeling like I ruined his whole mood.

"It's fine.." He acknowledged. I knew it wasn't 'fine' if it was he wouldn't sound like that. I just kept my mouth shut as I followed him out of the building.

"Why are you sulking..?" San bluntly asked me whilst we walked down the side walk.

"Cause I feel like your mad at me." I admitted feeling sorry for even confessing to him. San stopped walking and turned around.

"I'm not Woo, please cheer up!" He smiled lightly before pecking my cheek lightly. I bit my lip looking down. I always did that when I was shy. I could feel my cheeks heat up. He sure was one with his words.

"Thanks San.." I mumbled almost to myself.

"It's okay.. I understand your probably scared to get back into dating. I promise I won't hurt you, and if I somehow do please tell me. I hate seeing you sad." San assured me causing me to feel comforted.

"So.. What's your experience with men?" San curiously questioned. I was took aback at the sudden question.

"Umm.. I dated a guy once. It wasn't my favorite thing, so I didn't do it again." I stammered unsure of how San took it.

"I understand.. If your not comfortable with me being a guy.. We don't have to do th-" San sighed before I cut him off.

"I'm sure I want to be with you San." I reassured the lanky male. His face softened up at the words.

"Me too." San replied softly. I couldn't help but smile. This was all new to me, but I enjoyed everything about it.

"Hmm, when do you want me to move in?" San questioned as he walked beside me.

"Whenever just tell me when. I don't think Jongho would mind.." I smiled looking down.

"Are you okay?" San asked for the second time this walk. I felt burdened easily in relationships.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. I just don't know if you'd even want to live with me. You don't have too I promise I won't be hurt." I warned San.

"No I will. Plus I feel like Suni is getting too comfortable with me." San giggled putting his arm around my shoulder. I shuddered at the sudden contact.

"Yeah.." I said unsure of how to respond to that. We both knew that she was.

"Sorry I didn't tell you she was moving to our university." San apologized lightly.

"It's fine, I know now." I replied feeling slightly awkward.

"I know this is a bit awkward.. It is to me too. I really haven't had any serious relationships." He broke the silence.

"Have you dated anyone?" I asked feeling unsure if that meant he had or hadn't.

"I have.." He mumbled.

"What was it like?" I softly spoke not wanting to sound too eager.

"He wasn't too kind. He was actually kind of rude to me. He didn't really care about me. He just liked sleeping with me. It didn't end well. That's all you need to know." San instructed causing my brows to furrow.

"I understand. I've dated quite a bit, but none were serious to me. Except with your sister.. Since we kind of had a kid. I should've never went down that path, but I wouldn't have my little cheerleader, Jongho.." I stammered feeling sad thinking back on it.

"Hey, it's okay. Want to get some drinks?" San suggested causing me to nod at the comment.

"Why not." I hummed following San to the location.

"Hold on." I insisted because I had to call Jongho a baby sitter.

"No worries." San smiled.

"Hey, Mrs. Moon can you watch Jongho tonight. I'll pay you like forty. Alright thanks a lot!" I felt sad leaving him with a babysitter, but I knew we'd probably be out late if we drink.

"Everything good?" San questioned when I ended the call.

"Yes, he's got a sitter." I pouted before San grabbed my hand massaging it lightly as we walked a bit farther.

When we entered, strong alcohol stung my nose. I hadn't drank in a while, so I was quite excited.

"Twelve shots please." San ordered while I nodded my head to the music playing lightly.

"Right this way, cutie." San chuckled as I followed him towards an empty table.

a:n i kinda wanna finish this tonight so i don't have to stress about never updating so :( please don't be displeased with the story. i promise i feel awful for not writing honestly it makes me feel so bad.