ˢⁱˣ

☔︎︎San☔︎︎

☔︎︎
San
☔︎︎

The tutoring session was long and made me exhausted. But it had ended and I was now ready to leave. I walked outside and saw my car wasn't there then I remembered, I walked here.

"Woo?" I said turning to the younger who sat at the door. He looked at me confused.

"Huh?" He said giving me a grim look aswell.

"Will you drive me home?" I said looking down at my shoes. Wooyoung coughed slightly and kept his gaze at me.

"Why can't... nevermind you didn't drive here did you?" He said slowly.

"Yeah.. so will you?" I said smiling looking at his beautiful features. For as long as I could remember he's been angelic.

He batted his eyes a few times and then nodded quietly. I felt my face heat up slightly.

"Here follow me." He said leading me out the door and I walked behind him.

"Yunho watch Jongho!" I yelled quietly. Yunho didn't have no choice to say no.

When we got on it was so quiet. No one talked our breathing sealing the thick air.

"So, what are you majoring in?" Wooyoung asked as I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you care?" I said as he was getting all mad earlier for it why couldn't I?

"Cause were friends." He said quietly turning on the engine. I sat stunned as to why he didn't agree to be friends till now.

"What?" I said still in shock.

"Hmm?" He said quietly smiling like a lunatic. I huffed quietly and looked out the window into the still daylight blue sky.

"Nothing and I major in dance." I said smiling to myself.

"Hey me too!" Wooyoung said excitedly raising his voice like a child.

"So who are your friends?" I said still looking out the window.

"Mingi, Honjoong, Seonghwa, and Yunho. Yeosang sometimes comes over there and chats so him too." He said smiling.

"Hey Yeosang is my friend too! The other people that I chat with I'm not close with. I'm closest with Yeo. Sure I do have friends everywhere. " I said as I wasn't very good with making close friends, yet I was acquaintances with so many people.

"Woah that's so cool. Well not cool you have one close friend, but cool you have so many people to chat with," Wooyoung said before turning to me, "So you, like, never told me your address." He said dumbfounded.

"Oh my I forgot." I said telling him my address and he continued to drive. The ride went quiet for a moment.

"So how did your parents react to Jongho?" I said asking as I knew most wouldn't take their son having a kid lightly.

"It wasn't easy to say the least. Constant nagging and down looking from your family and friends isn't fun. That's why I moved from there so no one would remember me as that one guy who didn't use protection or whatever they called me. It was just super hard whilst she was pregnant I had to get a job and finish high school. When she gave birth to him it wasn't easy as well. She moved schools and left me with him and I had no choice. I took care of him and now here I am. Sure the rest of my high school was a living wreck, but I made it right?" He said sounding sad but laughing it off.

"Yeah it must've been tough... I couldn't imagine, nor could I have a kid." I said staring at his side view.

"Why can't you?" He said bluntly looking back at me causing me to look back down.

"Cause I don't like girls.." I said under my breath and barely audible. Wooyoung stopped the car abruptly. I felt scared as to why he stopped, but when I looked up it was just a red light. I sighed in relief before realizing I just said that.

"You, Choi San, hottest guy like in our grade with every girl after him doesn't like girls?" Wooyoung said sounding surprised as ever.

"Shh! Not like anyone can hear us, but I've only told you and Yeosang..." I said slowly once again unable to comprehend why I even told him.

"It's fine most of my friends have boyfriends and there guys I have no reason to judge you. So have you dated any guys or anything?" He said sounding curious and understanding to my situation.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Then how do you know your gay?" He said sounding skeptical.

"Cause I like this one guy a lot.." I said smiling at the thought of him, Wooyoung.

a:n
:,) this story is actually getting a bit of reads and thx smm guys!! i hope it gets better :,)