ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

San

☔︎︎

The thing stuck on my mind was how I openly told Wooyoung I wasn't straight. I felt bad for telling him. No one knew except Yeosang and it's kind of just gnawing at me. I tapped the table before Wooyoung tapped my shoulder softly.

"San are you sure your okay?" Wooyoung said another time just being a good friend. He had a slight look of worry, but I ignored it.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about a lot sorry." I said shaking slightly as I felt scared, and unaware of why I felt so safe with him. I couldn't let him take over me this bad. From his smile to the way his eyes crease. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, nor my thoughts. I smiled to show assurance in my statement as Wooyoung nodded slowly.

"Ok I'm just making sure. What's on your mind if I may ask?" He said looking down at his hands. I looked at his side profile examining his features.

"Oh, um, nothing too important. Just some things about myself." I said trying not to make it sound like it needed to be discussed. I just wanted to breathe and sit.

"I'll quit bothering you now." He said softly before leaning on the window to catch a quick nap as the train ride was over a few hours long.

"Ok." Is all I said because I didn't want to worry him or be dramatic. Cause the thoughts weren't drastic just things constantly running through my mind.

I huffed softly and ruffled my hands through my hair. For a while now I've had my eyes on Wooyoung; I just never really accepted the idea of it. He is a good friend, nothing more, so I don't want to ruin this.

My train of thought was disrupted as a weight hit my shoulder. I looked to see Wooyoung sleeping softly as his head rested on my shoulder. I ignored the bit of people around us giving us a few weird looks. I rubbed my hands through his hair softly.

'Cute.' I said to myself before pushing him off abruptly.

'San stop! You can't like someone your working for.' I sighed internally as my head was hurting.

I had forgotten I pushed Wooyoung off of me until he made a wince of pain.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I said frantically as I had pushed him off pretty harshly. He rubbed his head before looking at me.

"Yeah just a bump." He said before wincing once again and letting a seethe escape his clenched teeth. I reached my hand over and put it on top of his.

"Let me see.." I said awkwardly with my hand placed gently on top of his. He nodded and quickly pulled away as I felt for the bump I had caused. Sure enough a small lump was right on the back of his small head.

"Ouch!" He said squeezing his eyes shut as I accidentally pressed on it.

"I'm so sorry!" I said scaredly pulling away from his brown haired head. He smiled a side ways smile before giggling slightly.

"Your stupid." He mumbled to himself but I still heard. I chuckled slightly before itching the back of my neck out of habit.

"Yeah I know. It's my bad for pushing you." I said apologizing to my actions.

"No need to worry, but why did you push me?" He said confusedly looking at me. I looked away from his gaze to my hands.

"Uhh, I didn't mean to. It just scared me." I said lying because I just felt so buttery when he rested on me.

He just made an 'ahh' sound before pursing his lips awkwardly. I did the same adverting his eye contact.

The tension was awkward for no reason. That was until a lady with a cart of snack rolled up to our seat.

"Hello, what would you like?" She said smiling brightly. I looked at her before smiling back slightly.

"Can I have some water." I said clearing my throat.

"And you?" She said smiling towards Wooyoung.

"I- I want, uh, a cola please." He said with a slight shade of pink on his cheeks.

'So he likes girls...' I screamed internally to myself.

"Ok here you go!" She said charismatically handing us our drinks.

"She was so pretty." He mumbled quietly as she walked off. My eyes widened in shock before I took a sip of my water.

"Pfft." I said sadly as I felt shattered, but it was okay I knew it wasn't a big deal.

"Hey! She was." He said smiling like a loony.

"Your cheeks are so red I think you've got a fever." I said teasing him and resting my hand on his head. He pushed it away and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Your silly!" He shouted quietly as we were on a public train. I chuckled as I didn't want to take him complimenting the girl to heart, or at least I tried not to.

"And your not," I said mimicking his actions when she appeared, "I- I, uh, a cola." I giggled at his stutter.

He made a pouty face before hitting my shoulder lightly.

"You-" He said cutting himself off.

I smiled lightly at his actions. He made an angry face at me, but I knew he wasn't angry at all just embarrassed.

a:n
this chapter is :// idrc why i made san kinda •_• but whatever.