ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

wooyoung

☔︎︎

After our teacher announced we could leave I walked off with San until Yeosang bumped in.

I could hear annoyance in Sans voice as he was talking to Yeosang. I really didn't care if he hung out with us I was just excited to eat.

"Where do you want to eat?" I said as my stomach rumbled. San directed his attention to me before looking around the big shopping center filled with small restaurants.

"How about there?" He said pointing at a sushi shop not to far from where we were standing.

"I don't like sushi I'm gonna go some where else." Yeosang said making a disgusted face before walking off. We both looked at eachother confusedly before heading to the restaurant.

After ordering what we wanted from the trolly of sushi we sat down at a table in the back of the restaurant.

The waitress had brought us our drinks we ordered as we sat and waited on the food.

"So, why were you talking to Hyuna?" San said looking down at his drink.

"She got into a fight with Hyojong, and I wanted to comfort her. Plus we use to be a thing in middle school so it was easy to comfort her." I said looking at the black haired male in front of me. His face seemed saddened and angered, but he managed to look up at me smiling softly.

"Oh... really?" He said sounding unamused with my statement. I shook off the thought of his saddened self as our food had arrived.

I smiled delightfully before pulling out the chopsticks provided and digging in.

"So when did you start going to this college?" I asked San as I had never seen him around.

"I moved from my old one to here over a year ago. I guess we just never saw eachother on campus..." He said plainly before putting a piece of sushi in his mouth.

"Ah, I never saw you either. I know all my friends know you. Maybe because of Yeo-" I was cut off as Hyuna approached us. San looked at her with a look that could kill. I could tell he didn't like her very much, I wonder why?

"Hey!" She said high pitched as she sat down right next to me.

"Hey, here have some of this!" I said picking up the chopsticks and giving her a bite of my food. San watched with an annoyed face as he cleared his throat causing me to turn to him.