ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I felt sad after I left San. I didn't want to leave on such a mean note, but I didn't want to sit with awkwardly as I was mad. I hadn't talked to him in quite a few days, maybe weeks I'd lost count.

Not much had happened around the house except small chat. Yunho hasn't been home for a bit so it's just been Jongho and I. He was asleep right now so I really had nothing to do but sit on my phone, and I was getting tired with that.

I was startled when a light knock sounded at the door. I was confused as to who would be here, unless it was Yunho. I walked towards the door and grabbed the handle. I lightly twisted the knob before the door swung open. I was shocked, so I closed my eyes at the sudden action. When I opened them again San stood in front of me. I was surprised to see him, but before I could think any longer his hands grasped my face.

I looked up to him as we weren't to much different in height. He was breathing heavily and it was almost night time. I examined his tired and worried face. He looked like he'd not slept in days and he'd been stressing. I felt bad for him, but I couldn't do anything.

"Woo.. I can't hold this.." San said breaking the silence of our breaths. I was confused as to what he meant but hummed wanting to know.

He took a deep breath before pulling my face close to his. The next thing I knew I felt a warm, moist feeling on my lips... Sans lips.

I was shocked and didn't want to give in. He pulled away lightly as he leaned his forehead on mine. I licked my lips just before he put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me in once again.

His lips were soft and just addicting. Before I knew it I gave in. I let my lips move along with his as he passionately kissed me. I felt heated as he deepened the kiss with rougher, sloppier movements. I knew he wasn't meaning it sinfully; it was compressed feelings and just a feeling of happiness.
[a:n idk man😓]

We took a moment to breathe before he pulled me back and smiled at me before rubbing his lip on mine. I smiled into the kiss as I felt happy with Sans presence.

I pulled away looking at San who seemed like his eyes were sparkling. Before we could say any words he pulled me into his embrace. I was dumbfounded and had no words.

'Why did I do that..?'

That was the sentence that repeated through my head as San continued to hug me tightly. I tightened my grip on him as well sighing unsure why I somehow liked it.

"I missed you so much.. And I really wanted to save this for another time, but I like you a lot. And I realized it over the week, or so, we weren't together. I can't live without you, or tutoring Jongho. I can't bare to carry on without someone as perfect as you to be there. I missed you so much and honestly I hope you missed me as well... If not it's completely fine. I just like you a lot.. And I don't want to be apart from eachother for that long again.." San said as his breath was heavy. I could feel honesty in his voice as he spoke. I was startled by all the things he said I couldn't comprehend it all at once.

"Wait what..?" I said slowly, feeling clueless. San exhaled lightly before smiling.

"I missed you a lot.. I hope you missed me too Woo." He said shortening it up. I could've sworn he said he liked me. I knew I said I didn't like him, but I felt flustered when he spoke the words. I just like you a lot... The words made my heart jump and butterflies fly rapidly in my stomach. All I could feel was the warm feeling of Sans pretty lips on mine.

"I-I missed you too.." I said admitting to it. I knew I missed him, but I didn't want to upright say it. I felt stupid for thinking so deeply on something that was nothing, but I couldn't stop re-running his words through my head.

I quickly grasped him in my arms as I missed his warm presence..I missed him. I felt safe and like home in his brace. I know I was stupid for thinking this randomly; however, I knew I missed him, or I knew I wanted to miss him.

"Daddy... Did you just kiss a guy..?" Jongho said as I quickly widened my eyes turning to the innocent boy.

"I-I, uh, no I just fell and he caught me.." I said lying badly knowing it wasn't believable, but I hoped he didn't think it too deep.

"San.. are you dating my dad?" He said looking up to San causing him to chuckle. I could see he was feeling embarrassed as his cheeks were heating up.

"No, buddy." He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I smiled lightly before walking towards Jongho.

"Honey, that wasn't anything.. But would you be mad if your dad kissed a boy?" I said feeling uneasy as he wasn't stupid. I walked him to his bedroom grabbing his hand once he sat on his bed.

"As long as your happy dad.." Jongho said smiling softly as I mirrored a dorky smile back at him.

"Thank Jonghi~ I hope your happy.." I said doubting my parenting, as always, before pinching his cheeks.

"I'm happy." He said pushing my hands off his small cheeks. I chuckled lightly before sitting up and walking back to San. He sat on my bed awkwardly as I gently smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." I sighed as I sat down occupying the empty space next to him.

"It's fine, trust me I've been there." He said giving me an empathetic smile. I huffed as I felt awkward, how did he not after we kissed like nothing.

I was unsure as to if he liked me, or if he was toying with me.. I hope it was the latter one.

a:n
i rlly don't know this feels like it was all tooo fast but pretend it's been almost two weeks or so JSJFJ

k i tried to update rlly quickly cause some ppl seemed bummed i didn't update HHhh i hope this isn't random and it didn't move to fast, but i kinda needed it to get going as where almost on chap 20.. i'm sorry i always end up dragging things out.

thanks for reading this.. stay safe <3