ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

The train had arrived after multiple naps and quick chats with San. I followed him off the train to the loading bus along with some other students.

"Hey give me a second. I'm going to call Jongho." I said dismissing my self from the newly shared seat with San. He nodded and I walked towards the bathroom of the bus.

I called Yunho to make sure everything was okay at home.

"Hey!" I said charismatically.

"How is your trip?" Yunho asked.

"Good, but can I ask you something about San since you have heard of him?" I said biting my nail.

"Yeah sure." Yunho said obviously interested.

"Has he slept or dated anyone?" I said unaware of why he had condoms in his car, but he hasn't done anything with anyone.

"Yeah quite a few times. I've been to parties with Mingi and he'd be with some dude. I think he's gay. I mean nothing wrong with that, but why do you ask?" He said gossiping like a school girl.

"Cause he never said he did.. And how do you know he's gay?" I said confused as to why San said no one knew, but it had to be obvious.

"Oh maybe he just didn't want you to know. And you can tell he's always with guys. I've never seen him go into a room at a party with a girl. Maybe I'm just assuming though." Yunho said before saying hi to someone.

"Tell Jongho I love him and I miss him! Thanks Yunho! Love you both." I said quickly hanging up as San was approaching me.

"Everything okay?" He said sounding concerned at my lengthy phone call.

"Oh that, yeah everything's good I was just talking with Jongho." I lied about talking to Yunho as I didn't want him to ask what about.

"Okay well lets get back to our seats we're almost to the hotel." He said excitedly as the trip was three days long and a busy agenda.

I smiled and walked back to where we sat. The seats were very close together since they were only two row seats.

"Is Jongho doing good?" San said trying to spark conversation.

"Yeah he seemed to be. I know Yunho is a lot cooler than I am so he probably likes being with him." I said looking at Sans long hair. I just noticed he had a mullet and it looked really good.

"Well that's not true. I've never talked to Yunho, except a few times, I personally think you're cooler," He said sounding sarcastic, but trying to compliment me before he looked at me, "What are you looking at?" He said confused as I quit staring at his fluffy and messy hair.

"Oh your hair.. I just noticed how long it was." I said looking down at my hands.

"Does it look bad?" He said worriedly rubbing his hand through his hair trying his best to neaten it out.

"Oh no! It looks really good. Better than I would with a mullet." I said giggling at his reaction.

"Yeah hair cuts are overrated. I think I look good." He said striking cheesy poses.

I just laughed at his poses as he smiled hugely. He actually was really pretty for a guy.

I never have seemed interested in guys, but all my friends are gay so I tried to date a guy once. I just made everything awkward and it just kind of threw my thoughts of ever being gay away. So the thought of San being pretty didn't weird me out too much.

I shook away my thoughts of San when the overhead speaker sounded, "Every student go collect your luggage and then follow your assigned guide to the rooms."

San stood up and reached his hand out to pick me up. I grabbed it and he continued to hold my hand the whole way off the bus. I cleared my throat once we got outside which caused him to look down, and he quickly snatched his hand from mine.

"I'm sorry, I'll grab your things for you." He said making up for the awkwardness. I nodded slightly before biting my lip. He struggled to hold two bags and two suit cases but managed.

I followed our guide and a struggling San to the hotel. He lead us to our room, separate from his, and then left.

"Ahh." San sighed in relief setting our luggage down.

"Wait, there's only one bed?" I said quite frantic as to why there's only one.

"It's okay I'll take the floor." San smiled voluntarily. I shook my head as he didn't deserve to sleep on the floor.

"No, you take the bed." I said willingly pointing back and forth between him and the bed.

"How about this, we sleep together?" He said trying to find a way where we both would be able to sleep comfortably.

"Uh, are you sure?" I said a bit weary as I didn't want to sleep with him when we're barely friends. I've slept with a few of my guy friends when only one bed was available, but this was different.

"Yeah why not? We're both guys..." I said awkwardly scratching my neck.

"Yeah.." He said even more awkwardly. I smiled an unsure smile before tossing the thought away. I jumped on the spacey bed and let it absorb my body weight.

San awkwardly crawled up next to me making sure the space between us was at most.
I smiled as he laid down next to me softly.

a:n
ooffff i have a lot of reads since i last wrote. i hope you guys aren't toooo mad. or do you even care? anyways thanks for reading this short chap. i swear i'll write more, or try before school starts and then i'll post more frequently.

ok i'll hush xx