ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

[a:n i don't have wifi to get gifs :( so plz excuse the random ones or if i've used it before]

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I was startled awake as someone shook my body. I grunted and looked at the person who did.

"Wake up." San whispered as I squinted giving an annoyed look. He sat up once again and scooted over.

"How long was I asleep..?" I said in a deep voice clearing my throat.

"For the rest of the movie, so it wasn't long." San said looking at me still. I looked away and looked outside the window. To see a car pulled in a few seconds ago.

"Someone's here..." I said being nosy and looking at who it was. San got up and moved the curtain, so he could see as well.

"Ah, it's just my roommate." San said shutting the curtain. I was confused on why he asked me to come over if his roommate was going to be here.

"Okay." I said getting up from his bed and following him to the door. San opened it and and a pretty girl was on the other side. She had reddish brown hair with a bright smile. She was wearing just a simple black dress and wedges.

"Suni, this is Wooyoung." He said smiling at me brightly. I smiled in a displeased manner. She looked back at San pulling him into a hug. For some reason there physical contact made me feel annoyed.

He could've at least told me his roommate was a girl. I sighed in frustration as she walked in with her arm around his shoulders.

'Touchy aren't they...' I sighed to myself internally as I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. San and Suni were chatting as I stood awkwardly next to them. Suni couldn't stop touching San as they talked.

"I'm gonna go.." I said as San raised his attention to me. I liked when his attention was on me and not her. He walked over towards me and smiled.

"Oh, okay bye. I'll text you later." San said as I nodded slowly before I grabbed my shoes. I put them on and grabbed my keys. I waved goodbye to them both before leaving.

I headed to my car feeling annoyed at both of them. I got inside slamming the car door before grunting loudly in frustration. I started the car and pulled out. I quickly drove to my apartment.

When I got there I took out my keys and headed inside. I saw Mingis car was in the driveway, but I didn't care. I slammed myself onto my bed screaming into my pillow.