ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

San was in the hospital for another day due to his headache. All I know for sure was, I missed him beyond anything. Jongho an I had been in an out of the hospital to visit San. I was elated to hear San was coming home.

After a few more hours, I was on my way with Jongho to go pick San up. Since I had put him under my boyfriend I was able to visit and things.

'I hope he didn't find out..' I whispered to myself feeling flustered at the thought of it.

"Dad, Is Yunho still living with us?" Jongho asked playing with the drink I ordered him. I looked back at the small boy in the car seat quickly and shot a small smile.

"No he moved out remember the big truck?" I smiled lightly. I didn't tell San he'd moved out yet. I missed Yunho a lot, and I missed having a friend around.

"Oh yeah." Jongho smiled lightly as he yawned. He leaned his head on the back of the seat. He must've been tired.

"Mhm." I mumbled gently before continuing on the short trip to the hospital.

San was signing out as soon as we arrived.

"San!" Jongho yelled while running towards the weakened male. San smiled before picking up Jongho and spinning him around gently. I smiled at the scene; I loved how quick Jongho grew on him.

"Wooyoung." San motioned for me to join the hug. I obliged and walked towards the male. I gently wrapped my arms around him. He felt comfortable and I didn't want to let go.

"I missed you." I mumbled in his ear as he smiled looking down. I could feel his hot cheeks warm against mine. I missed him and his presence.

'I like him..'

That's all that went through my head when I thought of him. The stress, worry, lust, happiness, excitement, and everything from when he's not with me has to be something to do with me feeling this way. I've felt this way before..

The way I'm feeling is love, or at least I hope. Because love didn't go too well for me the last time I thought I was in love. I'm scared of admitting it, but I'd love to spend my days with San. I just didn't want San to leave me like his sister did...

I shook away the thought when San pulled away from our very long, needed hug. Jongho had a smile plastered on his face when he looked up at San. I could tell he liked San, and he was pretty happy to see him healthy.