ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

☔︎︎Wooyoung☔︎︎

☔︎︎
Wooyoung
☔︎︎

I sighed as when we pulled in no one was home yet.

"What's talking him so long seriously." I groaned softly and sat down on the couch. San chuckled lowly and sat down next to me.

"So.." He said making the tension awkward. I looked at him in my peripheral vision his eyes were fixed on my side profile.

"Your not helping Choi." I said rolling my eyes and turning towards the skunk haired boy.

"Thanks, by the way what are you majoring in?" San said smiling slightly at me. I made a slightly disgusted face.

"Why do you care?" I said fully annoyed with his presence.

"Cause were friends shouldn't I know what your majoring in?" He said smiling crazily as if we were best friends.

"I just met you." I said bluntly looking at the clock, hanging on the wall, every few seconds.

"Wanna play a game?" San said randomly looking around the plain bedroom. I sighed before nodding as what better did I have to do.

"Sure what game?" I said looking at San. He smiled and walked to my kitchen and came back with a box of strawberry pocky.

"This game, let me explain first we share one of these between both our mouths, then we slowly take bites, and whoever has the smallest piece at the end wins." He said grabbing a piece of the breadstick in frosting.

"Uhh, ok." I said unsure because I never even heard of this game so what could it hurt.

"Here take this." He smiled putting it in my mouth and telling me to let it sit there without speaking.

He scooted closer to me and put his lips on the other end. I was confused as to where that fit with who has the smallest piece, or why we shared one.

I hurriedly ate it wanting to win as I was all for a competition. My eyes were sealed shut before I felt a soft, wet surface touch them. I opened my eyes and was shocked. About an inch away was San his soft breaths lightly hitting my face. Our lips were connected for a moment before I heard the doorknob turn. I quickly pushed him away from me and sat back as if nothing had happened.

I grabbed the pocky and ate a piece trying to get my mind of a pointless peck from my sons tutor.

'That's all he is, nothing more, Wooyoung keep it together. He's your sons tutor.' I pinched my thigh lightly to focus me on Yunho and Jongho.

"Daddy!" Jongho said running in and jumping on me. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a piece of candy.

"Oh thanks Jongie." I smiled eating the little rope that was sugar filled. San winked at me as I ate the pink candy. I looked at him with a face of confusion.

"Nothing happened!" I scoffed under my breath towards him as he walked into my sons room. San nodded smiling like a lunatic. I sat back down and Yunho smiled at me.

"What was that?" He said smiling looking back and forth between where San was and me.

"What are you talking about?" I said obviously lying, but I actually have gotten pretty good at lying.

"Uh huh. Sorry we got here so late I stopped and got some candy for Jongho." Yunho said chewing on an red twisted candy.

"It's fine he looked like he enjoyed it." I smiled as San and Jonghos session was faintly heard from the bedroom.

"San looks so good." Yunho said practically drooling over him. I knew he was kidding since he was with Mingi so this meant one thing: he thinks I want San.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of him.

"Do you like him?" Yunho said staring at me.

"No." I said sternly.

"You like San." He said teasing me. I sighed in annoyance.

"No I don't!" I yelled loudly as Yunho knew how to push my buttons.

"Don't what?" San said walking out of Jonghos room. I looked at Yunho worriedly.

"He don't know if his moms throwing thanksgiving." Yunho said making a bad cover up since it was the middle of February.

"Why are you worried about that when it's months away?" San said as I knew that wouldn't work, but I didn't want to talk to him after the stunt he pulled earlier.

"Why did you quit tutoring?" I said breaking the silence.

"Jongho had to use the restroom." He said looking back at Jonghos room.

"Oh okay." I said softly leaning into my mattress.

"Ok." San said back to me smiling slightly. I shot him a rude glare.

"What did San do to you?" Yunho said making me realize he was there.

"Uh, n-nothing, why?" I said scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment. San chuckled lightly.

"Sure.." Yunho said examining us up and down before mouthing to me 'your bad at lying.' I sighed and rubbed my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"He's fine nothing wrong with us." San said smiling stupidly.

A:n
dude i was listening to music this morning and my headphones went like back and forth randomly like the sound-?? and then the left one went completely silent ;-; so now i'm listening to touch by nct with one headphone and it's not the same :(

but taeyongs rap😌