ᵗʷᵒ

☔︎︎wooyoung☔︎︎

☔︎︎
wooyoung
☔︎︎

I sighed as the chime from my phone sounded and I grabbed the device out of my pocket.

+81 389 9492
this is Choi San !

Wooyoung
ohh hello san.

Change name to San
Yes | No

Name successfully changed

San
I'm almost there

Wooyoung
okie dokie

I shut my phone off and waited for the soon knock. And it came after a minute of sitting there playing with Jongho.

"Hold on I'm going to get the door." I sighed quietly as I walked to the door kind of scared.

'What if he's a killer?' I said to myself sighing loudly before cautiously opening the door.

"Hello, I'm Choi San. Here to help Wooyoungs kid, Jongho, are you Wooyoung?" He said formally and bowing aswell. His politeness surprised me as his hair kind of made me intimidated. The one white streak revolting against the dark black.

"Ah, come in. I'm Wooyoung and Jonghos back here let me go get him. Please wait here.." I said nervously walking away as he nodded.

'He looked young for a tutor, but I guess I'm young for being a dad..' I mumbled to myself.

"Jongho!" I said walking towards his door. He directed his attention from the small screen to me. He hummed as I motioned for him to come here. Jongho nodded and walked towards me. I grabbed his hand and walked out to see San still stationed in the same spot.

"Hello! I'm San your tutor." San said waving enthusiastically towards him. Jongho bowed back at him.

"So now what?" I said awkwardly and San took the hint and cleared his throat.

"Well let me see some of your graded work from math." San smiled looking at my son.

"Oh ok." He said small and turned around. "I'll go help him." San smiled waving off. I nodded and went to my room that let me see visibly into Jonghos room for safety.

'When's Yunho coming home?' I said to myself afraid he would come home when San was here.

"How long will this be?" I said loud so they heard me from the other room. I waited for a response until the skunk haired boy looked out of the door.

"About an hour." He said sounding pretty sure of his answer. I nodded as he pulled the sweater over his hands making him look so precious and then he turned back into the room. I shook away the thought of him being precious.

sometime later

"Thanks for everything." I said smiling to San as he walked out. We agreed on a payment of fifty dollars a week.

"How was it?" I said turning to Jongho. He shrugged slightly and walked to his bedroom.

"Looks like someone's all grown up." Yunho, my roomate, laughed as he carried his backpack in.

"Did we do any important lessons?" I said as I followed him into our shared bedroom.

"Oh, no. I got some dinner come eat." Yunho smiled pulling out three little burgers from a local fast food place.

"Jongho, there's food!" I said loudly so once again he could hear me. Jongho giggled at Yunho as he came into our room.

"Here buddy." He said smiling. He had always admired Jongho and never judged me for having a kid at this age. The night wasn't long as I was actually pretty worn out.

Beep! Beep! My alarm clock screeched waking Yunho and I. I yawned and stopped the vibrating alarm. Yunho mirrored my sleepy expressions as well. I quickly dressed into a hoodie and jeans, and grabbed my bag.

I headed to my car and left a note on the table asking Yunho to drive Jongho. Which normally we switched taking him because it saved him from having no way to school, and since Yunho and I have classes on different days.

When I arrived on campus I walked to the back of the school where my friends usually gathered. I saw Hongjoong, Yeosang, Mingi, and Seonghwa all chatting in the usual area.

I joined in until the bell rung causing me to have to dart to classes as I couldn't afford to be late. I yawned as I sat down raising my arms and turning around. I raised my eyebrow in confusion once I turned back around facing forwards.

'He looks oddly familiar.' I said internally seeing a familiar skunk haired boy walk in.

"San?" I said as the boy came and sat right next to me. The white streaked boy looked up at me and smiled a perfect smile which caused his dimples to show.

"Yeah, who are you?" He said confused pulling out a folder. I cocked my eyebrow once again and made 'are you stupid look.'

"Wooyoung, you tutor Jongho." I said confused on why he was in my class, or was he always in here. I never really payed attention to people in here.

"Oh your son!" He said a bit too loud which caused a few glares, which made me super uncomfortable. I put my finger on my lips to indicate for him to be quiet.

"No one knows I have a son. Not even my friends and I'd like to keep it that way, okay?" I said sternly and quietly to the witty boy.

"Oh ok." He said nodding and turning away from me as the lesson started.

As soon as the bell rang I ran to my friends, Seonghwa and Hongjoong, who were holding hands, as they were dating.

"Hey, do you guys know a Choi San?" I said confused as why all of a sudden I noticed him in my class.

"The black haired guy who thinks he's quirky with a white strip. Has dimples?" Hongjoong said describing him perfectly. I nodded frantically as that was just who I was asking about.

"Nope never seen him." Hongjoong laughed sarcastically as I rolled my eyes in frustration. "Just playing yeah I have him in a few periods why?" He said now normal. Seonghwa nodded as he must've had him in some classes aswell.

"Oh no reason." I said as I felt dumbfounded for not noticing the boy. "Thanks.." I added as I walked to my locker to prepare for my next class.

a:n
as expected this isn't as popular as my other books but i'm only on chap 1 and reads don't matter :)

but i wanted to write woosan so whatever 🤷‍♀️ hope you 4 who read the first chap liked it 🥺