ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

[a:n i promise i'll get some more gifs cuz idk which ones i've used 😬]☔︎︎

☔︎︎

San

☔︎︎

I left Wooyoungs house earlier than expected. I barely said goodbye to Yunho and Wooyoung. I walked outside into the pouring rain forgetting that I had left my car at the school. I sulked as I walked quietly to my college. The rain was quiet and peaceful.

I could've asked Wooyoung for a ride, but I figured he'd want to be hanging out with Jongho. I wasn't very far from the school since Wooyoung lived pretty close to it. It must've costed him a bit to get a house near the school. I quit pondering as a car horn honked behind me. I squinted putting my hand over my head to stop the rain. I cocked my head as I was unsure of who it was. I walked closer to the driver window as I saw Yunho on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" I said shaking my hair dry as more rain hit it. He chuckled slightly before rolling his window down. I leaned on the door with my hands on the hood.

"Get in." He said pointing his head to the empty passenger seat. I opened my mouth nodding as I walked around to the other side of the car. I opened the door and got it in the stationed vehicle.

"How did you know I was walking?" I said confused as to how he would know unless he watched me leave. He looked at me before driving ahead stopping at the red light.

"Wooyoung said you would be walking in the rain. He would've came and got you, but he wanted to stay with Jongho some. I hope you don't get sick from walking in this rain." He said smiling driving straight ahead as the light turned green. The rain seemed to get heavier as I looked at the window behind Yunho.

"How did he know?" I said confused as to why Wooyoung would care about me.

'I wish he liked me as much as I liked him.' I said as the words pierced my heart as I repeated it internally. Yunho cleared his throat.

"Where do you live?" Yunho said looking at the wheel. I smiled as I felt stupid for not telling him and we were driving pointlessly.

"Oh go up there and keep going for ten minutes. Then take the second left. Then just keep going till you see the small white apartment." I said feeling embarrassed for not telling him. Since Yunho and I weren't close it was quite awkward.

"Can I ask you a question?" Yunho said not breaking eye contact from the road ahead.

"Yeah, what is it?" I said looking at my folded hands in my lap.

"Do you like Wooyoung?" He said bluntly as if it was something I could admit as easy as that. I choked on my spit before clearing my throat.

"Even if I did, I-I don't trust you..." I said uneasy as he was Wooyoungs bestfriend. He nodded as it was pretty logical.

"I promise I won't tell him. I wanted to know because when we played that game it's supposed to mean if you look away you like that person. You were quite easy to look away when you saw Woo. You also kind of seem like you do.. Maybe that's just me though." He said awkwardly laughing towards the end. I raised my eye brow at his logic.

"I-I may have a slight crush on him..." I said making the slight high pitched as I was lying.

"Your lying!" He cackled as he drove onto my road.

"No, I may like him more than that.." I said making an awkward boxy smile. Yunho just chuckled.

[ san was going 😬 i just didn't know how to explain that.]

"I knew it!" He said still laughing quietly. I smiled as it felt good to tell someone, but I should've maybe saved that someone for someone other than his best friend.

"Ahh, so you won't tell will you?" I said awkwardly scratching my neck as talking about people I liked made me feel uneasy.

"No, why would I? One more question, okay?" He said looking at me as we took the left onto my road.

"Thanks Yunho, and what is it?" I said as he was full of questions.

"Why did you tell Wooyoung you never slept with anyone?" He said pulling into my drive way and turning the car in neutral.

"Did he tell you I said that..?" I said unaware on how he knew I even told him that.

"Yeah he called an asked." He said looking at me. I let air seethe through my clenched teeth.

'Why would he call and ask that..?' I said to myself before continuing to answer his question.

"Because I guess I didn't want him to see me like that. Everyone sees me as a 'player' or a 'bad boy' and," I said pausing adding finger quotes around those two words, "I like the recognition and popularity as I have never experienced something like this. So when Wooyoung told me he didn't know who I was it made me quite surprised. As by then I had already had a small crush on him since before. I've liked him the moment I got home rooms with him when I moved here. I'm actually surprised he didn't know me. The moment he asked if I ever slept or had a boyfriend I immediately took the chance to say no. I wanted him to see me as a pure man who was just there to tutor his son. Nothing more, nothing less.. Well kind of I would want more, but I am just his sons tutor.." I said ending it feeling like I spoke a whole documentary an a half.

"Wah, I see what you mean. I mean, I would've done the exact same thing if Mingi didn't know me by my reputation." He smiled sounding supportive. I nodded smiling softly as I felt like I had told him so much.

"I should get going I've been boring you enough. Thanks a lot for the ride. Tell Woo thank you!" I said waving my good byes and getting out of the car.

As soon as I got out I was greeted by my roommate, Suni. She quickly pulled me into a tight embrace. I smiled awkwardly as I had never told Wooyoung I had a roommate; a girl to say the least. I got a girl roommate as she was seeming to pay more and I'm bi-sexual leaning to guys so it didn't matter. The only problem is she's not going to my school yet which leaves me with just Yeosang. Yunho waved as he pulled out of my driveway. Suni and I waved back as she turned to me smiling joyfully.

"So, how was it!" She said over excited as usual. She wrapped her arm around me as we went inside talking about my trip.

a:n

thx so much for the reads guys even though i literally never post. IK THIS CHAPTERS SO RANDOM AND JUNK ITS JUST A FILLER CHAP;( i hope y'all didn't expect much. i also forgot if Sans gay or bi oOps-

please stay safe~