1

"𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘨𝘢

𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢. 𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘯. 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘢 𝘝𝘪𝘥𝘢 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯. 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘭𝘢, 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘵."

I sung while letting the hot water from the shower run down my body. Me, Trayceon, and Imani made plans to go out to the club tonight. I didn't know how they were going to get me in because I was only 17, but there was nothing my two best friends COULDN'T do.

I shut the water off, reaching outside the shower and getting my towel. I dried off in the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and walked into my bedroom.

Tonight was going to definitely be risky, but I knew it was going to be fun as hell! And I couldn't wait.

Reaching into my closet I pulled out my blue Velvet shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of my mom's heels that I told her I lost a while back.

-
𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘦𝘰𝘯 🖤 : 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩 🤪🤪

I looked down at my phone smiling as I read over the message, grabbing my bag and running outside to Tray's car.

"You look cute bitch!" Imani shouted out the window before I could even get in the car.

" Yeah, for a young girl..." I smacked Trayceon upside the head after hearing him. "You a hater I swear!"

"I'm playing, you know I love you boop." Tray said while making kissy faces at me through the rearview mirror. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes, sitting back and enjoying the ride.

"Look what I got you, bestie!" Mani turned around, shoving a fake ID in my face. "Where did y'all get thisss!?" I snatched it out of her hand, looking at it and smiling.

"It looks so real!" I added.

"We know it do girl, duhhh!" They said at the same EXACT time.

"So if anyone asks, say your 20." Tray said while focusing on the road.

"And that your birthday is next month" Mani added, winking at me and turning back around in her seat.
-
"GOTDAMN!" I heard a man say after seeing me step outside the car. I turned back to look at him and gave him a dirty look.

I really hated coming outside, especially all dressed up in revealing clothes and shit.

"Watch your mouth, fucking crackhead." Tray said while waving his taser around in the air. Me and Mani laughed as we watched him.

"We can't bring your lil thick ass no where without niggas acting crazy!" Tray rolled his eyes.

He was always so over protective of me and Imani since they were 8 and I was 6. We all use to live right next door to each other, their family in my eyes and they always will be.

The line to the club was long as fuck, like always.

"Uh, excuse us bitches!" Tray said while cutting everyone in the line. "Qaron, let us through or I'm telling grandma you stole that money from her last month." He said to the security guard in front of the club.

Tray and Qaron were brothers. Ron was only a few years older than me, 4 years to be exact. He was super cute. Tall, darkskin and had the sexist voice ever. We were very close, sometimes, when he wasn't acting like a jackass.

"What yo ass doing here, C?" Ron asked. "Same reason why everyone else is here." I smiled and walked off into the club.

When I tell you this club was packed, it was so crazy. Loud music, dance battles on the floor, girls shaking their behinds, and thirsty niggas trying to sneak up behind them.
-
"B- bitch, I'm drunk as fuckkkk!" Mani said after throwing herself into me and Tray. "Told you we can't bring her nowhere that had liquor and fine niggas, she can't control herself "

I laughed to myself, "no, seriously! But hey, I'll be back. I'm going outside to get some fresh air." Tray nodded, giving me the okay.

I stepped outside the club, pulling my shirt onto my shoulders. It had gotten really cold and really late. I loved he strip that the club was on. The whole street was so lit up and pretty. I loved everything about Philly.

𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘺: 𝘠𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢 😏
𝘔𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘩 🥰
𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘺: 𝘞𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺 ?

I looked down at my phone, cheesing hard as hell my jaw started to hurt.

"Aye! Watch where the hell your walking!" I shouted out after feeling my toes being crushed by at least a size 11.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but you walked right into me. Maybe if you pick that beautiful lil head up and stay off that phone you'll be straight." The man said with a light smirk on his face.

I couldn't even be mad at him, he was so fine just standing there. "You're right, my bad." I smiled up at him.

"Mhm, well if you don't mind, but it kind of looks like I might've messed up your heels. Maybe I could repay you..." He offered.

I stood there, smiling hard as hell, even harder than before. I know I had to be looking dumb. "Yes. You can."

He smiled back, slowly taking my phone out of my hand, dailing his number and calling himself. Then he saved his number in my phone.

"Antwan." I read aloud.

"Yes ma'am, and I didn't catch your name..."

"Chanelle." I answered.

"Aight Miss Chanelle, please be expecting a call from me." He winked then said while smiling and walking off.