2

𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘺: 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦 🥺-Me and Tray took Imani home, making sure she was all good and in bed

-
Me and Tray took Imani home, making sure she was all good and in bed. Then we headed back to his house after taking me to pick up my "Spend the night bag" from my house.
-
"Aight, you know where his room at. Don't be too loud, and my motha' don't get home til' 2 something in the morning. Have fun, I'm drunk and going to bed." Tray said while walking off with a peace sign in the air.

I hurried and walked upstairs to Qaron's room, knocking before going in. "It's open!" He yelled out.

I walked in and smiled big as hell, happy to see him.

"Wasssuh ma!" He said while smiling and sitting on the bed holding his PS4 controller.

He was so fine, sitting there with his shirt off while playing the game. Eyes hanging all low, I could tell he just got done smoking.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"Nah, you good." He sat the controller down, grabbing my hands and laying down as he pulled me down on top of him. "How was the club, ain't none of them corny hoe ass niggas try to talk to you?" He asked making me laugh.

"Boy, they could talk to me. Your jealous self."

"Aight, you right. Get off me."

"Don't even do that, you know I'm playing" I leaned over and softly kissed his lips. He grabbed a hand full of my ass, tapping his tongue against my lips, attempting a tongue kiss. I grabbed his hand and pulled my lips away from his. "I don't wanna' do this tonight. I'm sleepy." I said while climbing off of him.

"I got something that'll wake you up" Ronny said while climbing in between my legs, wrapping them around his waist and kissing me again.

"Ronny, no. Not tonight, maybe in the morning before breakfast." I said.

"No, come on! Real quick."

"I'm sleepy Qaron!"

"So you not gonna' give me MY pussy? That's what you saying?"

"I'm not saying that, I'm just not in the mood right now. That's all."

"Yo, you wack as hell. You still on that stupid young girl shit. Why you even come?" He said while sitting up and throwing my legs off of him. I didn't understand why he was so mad, but I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"Okay... Come on."

He looked over at me with the biggest smirk on his face, tackling me to lay back on the bed.

𝘘𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳; 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘱. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.