29

My baby girl was finally getting released from the hospital today. I was more excited than she was, but I also felt guilty. It was my fault she was in there in the first place. But I made a promise to God that I'll never put my hands on her ever again.

"You ready baby?" I smiled at her while taking her in my arms for a big, tight hug. I haven't been able to hold her as tight as I wanted due to the broken ribs. But they were all healed up now, I was just glad my baby was doing and feeling better than before.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She answer then handing me over her bags that held all of her belongings. "Aight, let's go then!" I smiled and grabbed her hand, walking outside to my truck.
-
I talked my baby into spending the night with me. The kids and I both wanted her there with us. And I recently told them that Chanelle was pregnant! Zaire and Jacari were really excited but Brielle must've been so use to being my baby, she wasn't here for the baby news at all.

It was around 11:30 at night, and everyone was still awake. Brielle begged and begged for us all to sleep downstairs in the living room while watching movies and stuffing our faces with snacks.

I loved every minute of it. My baby girl and my kids, they were all I ever needed.

"Uh, hold on you guys." Chanelle said while jumping up then running upstairs into the guess room. "It's my best friend Trayceon!"

What could that nigga be calling my girl about? Disturbing our peace and shit. It was way too late to even be talking, I just knew it wasn't anything good.

"I'll be right back down..." I said to the kids before getting up and walking upstairs.

I stood outside the door, luckily she hadn't closed it all the way so I could still see her and hear what was being said.

"No, everyone is downstairs watching movies. What's wrong Tray?" I heard her say.

"You sure Antwan isn't around?" He asked, causing me to push the door open a little more. "He's downstairs, what's the matter? You need to come over or something?" She asked.

Tray better think twice before saying whatever it was he had to say. I'd hate to have to empty this clip on his ass.

"It's him Chanelle!" I heard him crying out to her. "What? Boy, what are you talking about?" She laughed to herself.

Just as I thought, he was ratting me out to my baby girl. I wasn't letting any nigga fuck up what I had, ever!

"Chanelle, listen to me! Antwan did it. He told me at the hospital that he was the one who killed Ro-" ...

"Baby girl... The kids sleep." I said while barging into the guest room, hugging her from behind and kissing on her neck.

"Wait Daddy." She said while smiling and pulling away from me. "Hold on. I'm talking to Trayceon." She added.

"Man, you'll call him back later. Hang the phone up. Now!" I whispered in her ear while pressing myself against her ass.

"Chanelle, Wait! He killed Ronny! It was all him Nelle. He told me that day at the hospital! Chanelle, he's Qaron's killer!" I could hear Trayceon crying out through the phone.

I told him to keep his mouth shut! I guess the little nigga didn't love his life as much as I thought he did. Now it was his turn, and I really did feel for his momma. Burying both of her sons in the same year? Wow.

But who gives a fuck? The nigga brought that shit on himself, all he had to do was listen.

"What?" Chanelle turned and looked at me in shock as her phone slowly dropped out of her hand and hit the hard wooden floor, shattering the screen.