20

"What the hell you mean you're moving out? Tot, what is this? What the hell is going on!" Momma screamed while seeing me sitting on Daddy's lap. "Leslie, listen my love, me-"..."Shut your child loving ass up Antwan! My baby here is only but seventeen years old. Your trifling ass is going to jail." Mama said while rambling through her purse. "Momma, no. We love each other. Please, I'll be fine. I promise."

Momma was heated and ready to cry all in one. I didn't want to leave him, I loved my momma so much, she was all I had. I was all she had, but I had to go. Or Antwan would've made the both of us suffer. And all I could think about is Zaire. He was there all alone with Twan, who knows what goes down in that house when I'm not there!

"Get y'all sick asses outta my house! If you wanna be so grown then take your fast ass with him then Chanelle. But when he fucks your life up don't bring your ass here, crying to me! Get the hell out!" Momma yelled and opened the door. Twan rubbed on my ass, singling for me to get up, then he smirked at momma and grabbed my hand, pulling me outside with him to the truck.

I wanted to pull away and go hug my momma so bad. I loved her so much and I was picking Twan over her? Love can definitely make you do some crazy things.

He opened my door, allowing me to step inside and put my seatbelt on. I wanted this car to crash so bad. I didn't want to see or be next to him another second! "Your maturing. I love you even more for that. Your a grown ass women, can't nobody tell you what to do. Including myself." He reached over rubbing my thigh as he pulled off. "I'll send some people over tomorrow while she's at work to get all of your belongings." I nodded my head, looking out the window.

I sat in his room, which was now our room, thinking about what the hell just happened today. What did I get myself into, and how the hell was I going to get out of it.

"Babygirl...?" I turned towards him as he called from the walk-in closet.

"Since we'll be leaving together I only have one simple rule. You call me nothing but Daddy. I'm no longer Antwan or Twan to you, you understand? And if you even slip up, you know what's going to happen to you right? Daddy hates putting his hands on you, but sometimes you make me do it." He said while walking over to the bed, stripping out of all his clothes except for his boxers. "Okay Daddy." I smiled and laid down. He climbed in the bed, laying beside me and pulling me into his arms.

Maybe I could get use to this. Living in this big house with the man I loved the most. Maybe momma was wrong. Me and him loved each other. We were in love and I wasn't letting anyone come in between us, and neither was he.

"I love you Chanelle."

"I love you too Daddy."

And just like that we were fast asleep.

𝗭𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝗭𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Damn, only 2:19..?" I mumbled to myself before sitting up and going to take a leak. For some reason I couldn't sleep, probably because my body was aching so bad. And I just couldn't get comfortable.

I washed my hands after using the bathroom then walked over to the full-bodied mirror, lifting up my shirt to see all the bruises and marks on my body that came from my pops fist and the belt he used on me.

My dad was losing his mind, he would get drunk and high almost everyday. And after all that, he would come in my room just to beat me, like it was fun to him. And yesterday he told me that Miss Chanelle would be moving in with us. I was kind of happy, I liked her a lot and when she was here he would just be chilling out.

I knew I could take my dad if we ever fault, but he was way bigger than me, weight wise. So I knew to just chill out and listen to whatever he told me. I loved my pops and I hated that he was doing all this to me, Miss Chanelle and to himself.

I wish I could go live with my mom or my auntie Nae. I missed my little brother and sister. But I had to be man. I had to be their protector. By staying here with my dad I felt like I was doing something good for them.

I ran back in my room, turning my PS4 on and grabbed my controller before flopping down on my bean bag chair.

My face lit up when I saw that Jacari was online in a fortnite match. So I hopped into his party and through my headset on.

"Cari! Bro! Why are you up?" I asked, joking with him.

"Zaire, wassup! I miss you bro."

"I miss you too, I wanna come see you and Brielle but I don't have a way there."

"Ask Aunt Nae if you could come live with us!"

"Man you know her dirty ass boyfriend doesn't like me all because his daughter wanna be so grown."

"Yeah bro! She always shaking her stinky butt all around the house. Like ew, go take a shower and sit down!" Cari said, making the both of us crack up.

"Let's hope on 2K bro! I call the Cavs!"

"Aight little bro, you can be them weak ass Cavaliers!" I laughed, joking with him.

Me and Jacari had been up all night on the game. Found out my little brother had a girlfriend. I was shocked! How did he get a girlfriend before I did? I also learned that another one of Brielle's teeth had came out, if my little sister loses another tooth she's gonna be a gummy bear! For sure.

"Damn Boy, you been on that game all night?" My dad peaked his head in my door and laughed. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night." I laughed nervously.

I like my dad in the morning, he was sober and clear minded. But as soon as he got them drugs and liquor in his system, he was a totally different person.

He came in and sat down on my bed, watching me play for about 5 minutes before he broke his silence.

"You know, I want to apologise for all this shit that's been going on. With your siblings and them being gone, and me acting all crazy. I'm done with all that Zaire, I promise. Everything is going to be back normal in no time. I'm done putting my hands on you and Chanelle! I was going through a lot man. With your mom getting married and shit. That was a lot for me. But that's all over with." He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and kissed my forehead then left out.

"Does that mean we can come back home now Zai?" Jacari had asked, after hearing what my dad said.

"I don't know yet bro, he could just be talking. We have to see if he's serious or not. I'll let you know and I'll call Aunt Nae." I said before powering off my game.

I hoped my dad was serious, I was tired of being his punching bag. But I could say that my dad had always been a man of his word, he never seemed to let me or my brother and sister down. He always made a way. But we definitely was gonna see if he wasn't lying...